He looks just like your typical douchebag, with hair that has so much gel on it you'd think he just got back from a bukkake session, a big bushy beard, and a worn-down shirt that looks almost as wrinkled as an old guy's hands after a bath—except,  you know, a ghost.

When you get a good look at him, you see that he's standing over a pregnant lady and screaming his lungs out at her. "You dumb fucking bitch!! Why did you have to move? I could have gotten out!"

You try to step closer to him to quiet him down. You put one foot forward, but you hear a squishing sound. You look down, and your foot gets lightly moved as if you stepped on the ice and not ceramic tiles.

You look down; you see blood splattered everywhere; chunks of flesh are strewn about the bank floor; it felt a little like the 4th of July; you could see pieces of brain matter splattered on the floor, railings, walls, and even on the ceiling in some places; and what you stepped on was, unfortunately, a human eyeball.

"Mmm, yummy, just like mom used to make them."

You say this with a grimace while peeling off the eyeball from the bottom of your shoe.

Looking over the scene and seeing multiple police officers talking to multiple victims and asking what happened, you never understood that. Why bring back the trauma of what happened by asking menial questions?

shaking your head and looking back towards the man; he's now staring at you with wide eyes and quite frankly looks like he could shit himself.

After you stare him down for a while, he finally snaps out of it and stumbles back, only catching himself on the desk that's behind him.

"I know I'm hot, but didn't Mommy teach you staring at people is bad?" you say while leaning against one of the pillars. Unsurprisingly, he doesn't find it as funny and simply looks on in horror at you.

"Who the hell are you?"

You roll your eyes at the question, "Take a wild guess."

he thinks for a moment before his eyes widen even more "Your, the grim reaper."

You snap your fingers at him in a finger-gun motion "Wow, so you're not a complete idiot; what gave it away? Was it the mask? Or the fact that you're dead?"

The man looks at you for a second, blinks a few times, and his legs start shaking. He grabs his head in disbelief and crumbles to the ground.

"Oh boy, here we go again," you say with a groan as you lift up your hair and rub your nape, after which you lean against a solid white pillar

"No, no, no, no, I can't be dead; I was doing so well; I was getting paid a shit ton; my wife finally agreed to a threesome with another woman; and my daughter got into college; this is some sick joke, right?"

You look him over and a sinister grin spreads over your lips. "of course, it's a joke, dummy! "

"Really?!" His gaze shoots up towards you and is filled with hope.

Unfortunately, you are not able to stop yourself, and you laugh out loud and pretend to wipe a tear from under your eye. "No, no, you really are dead; you should have seen your face though."

However, the man doesn't find it all that funny, and he shouts out, "I can't be dead!  I just can't."

You give an exaggerated shrug and, with a smirk, say, "Well, what can I say? The evidence points to you being dead; I'm pretty sure I saw one of your eyebrows glued to the front doors, and then there's also this."

You say, nodding to the body lying in front of you. Pushing yourself off of the pillar, you slowly make your way toward the corpse. "Unless you're saying this mangled corpse ISNT you and I am just incompetent at my job?"