«So you said you heard a lot of things about me ? Good things i hope» Y/n uttered as she looked away from the flower field to focuse on the woman next to her ..

«oh yeah .. at first i didn't know there was another Bonten executive but Once Sanzu overdosed i had to help him .. he had some hallucinations and started calling your name .. so later i mentioned you while having dinner with the three Haitanis, they didn't want to talk about you at first , but then eventually when i insisted and Ran made sure to tell me about you »

Sachie drank from her of orange juice and continued..

«he told me that you were a bonten executive and you had a mission with him to rescue Ren .. He also told me you became friends in that mission but later you left and you were never coming back» Sachie finished her words and took a nother sip from her orange juice ..

Y/n stayed silent for a few seconds.. Sachie's words repeating on her mind .. deep down , she was now starting to have a clearer view on who Sachie might actually be to the haitanis .. yet she denied it , there's no way that was true right ..

«friends you say?» Y/n whispered

«huh?» Sachie did not hear what the black haired woman was saying ..

«i said , he must be surprised i came back» Yasha uttered

«oh yeah .. and im glad you did because i finally got to see you, you sounded pretty cool and strong .. and now that i saw you , you very much are .. oh by the way , since when did you start working out ? Your body is just .. very , uh»

Yasha leaned back on her chair with a smirk on her lips , watching the flustered girl in front of her trying to form her words ..

«well thanks beautiful, i worked out since i was a teenager, but the past two years i took it seriously »

«that's very impressive.. i barely have anytime after i get back from the hospital » Sachie frowned a little

«So you're a doctor»

«uh huh»

Yasha nodded in understanding and finally decided to ask .. she needed to know who this girl was , she couldn't take it anymore, her curiosity was eating her up from the inside..

«Well Sachie , you obviously are a very beautiful and talented woman .. but i still don't know your connection with The haitanis since you live with them»

Sachie smacked her forehead letting out a loud sigh «oh sorry , you must have been so confused.. im Ran's girlfriend »

Yasha felt a pang in her chest, as she heard those words , her  heart clenched, and she had to swallow the lump forming in her throat. Her lips stretching to a wide smile , a dry chuckle coming from her throat .. then she went silent for a almost two seconds .. and then ..

Yasha suddenly burst into a loud, almost exaggerated laughter. Her laughter filled the backyard ..

Sachie looked puzzled, her brow furrowing slightly, but she chuckled along..

Yasha's laughter continued, each peal of laughter like a desperate attempt to mask the agony that simmered beneath the surface. She laughed at nothing and everything, her voice almost manic in its enthusiasm.

But the more Yasha laughed, the more the hurt in her chest seemed to recede, if only momentarily. It was a fragile shield she had built, using humor to deflect the pain she felt. Deep down, she knew it was just a temporary escape, a thin veil over the raw emotions she couldn't express openly.

Sachie watched Yasha, still with a hint of confusion in her eyes, but she didn't press further even when she thought it was weird.. she let the woman in front ger laugh till her laughters died ...