«oh thank god .. they finally stopped running »

Y/n looked up from the dogs to see to a beautiful blonde woman standing in front of her .. the woman was short , well at least shorter than her , she was wearing a simple white top and a comfy green skirt ... her blonde hair was down to her breasts...

«I was feeding them and then they just started running out of nowhere» the blonde woman continued her rambling not even thinking that she was talking to a stranger inside her home

Y/n stayed silent for a few more seconds just analyzing the blonde woman appearance and words .. then she decided to finally talk back ..

«They ran straight to me .. they knew i was here by my scent» Y/n explained as the blonde woman nodded in understanding..

Sachie finally realized that she didn't know the ravenette in front of her .. the woman was wearing a black dress that reached her mid thighs, a black blazer draped over her shoulders in a very elegant way .. yet the neckline of her dress was not very elegant as the area around her cleavage was too revealing.. the black haired woman's boobs were almost out in a very sexy way ..

She almost frowned at the sight of the black haired woman's breasts.. she was jealous yet mesmerized by the view.. she then looked up and down at her fully inspecting her appearance.. the woman was fit .. due to Sachie being a doctor , she recognizes that the woman in front of her must have some real muscles .. due to working out a lot .. She was , just perfect ..

«uh .. who are you ?» Sachie finally stopped fangirling and asked

«Yasha ..» y/n uttered calmly

«oh. OH ! You're the yasha ? I heard a lot of things about you .. I'm Sachie .. nice to finally meet you» Sachie uttered with a sweet smile on her lips ..

Y/n furrowed her eyebrows in confusion , yet a small smile appeared on her lips « Sachie.. beautiful name»

Sachie looked down a little bit shy from the sudden compliment «oh thanks»

Y/n noticed how flustered Sachie was so she smirked a little bit ..

«well beautiful.. This is the Haitanis mansion right?»

Sachie chuckled akwardly at the nickname she was given by the black haired goddess , that's what she called her in her head ..

«yes .. Ran , Ren and Rin live here , and me of course » Sachie clarified ..

Yasha just nodded along with Sachie words , pretending to be enlightened by that information.. and Sachie must have noticed and chuckled awkwardly..

«of course you know who the haitanis are .. Sorry i talk a lot sometimes »

Y/n shook her head and uttered «it's okay , i have a best friend that talks way more »

Sachie chuckled pushing her bangs behind her ear .. then she spoke again «oh Ran and Rin are not here .. but Ren and I are having breakfast in the backyard , wanna join us? He's gonna come down in a few minutes»

«Sure .. lead the way please» Y/n uttered and watched Sachie smile and start walking to the backyard , y/n followed behind her leaving the dogs behind in the living room , her mind full of questions.. who was this sweet innocent girl exactly ?

They sat in a dinning table in the backyard.. the table had a very delicious breakfast.. and for Y/n's liking .. there were pancakes , and yes they smelled delicious just like how her mom used to make them .. and just like how Ran used to make them ..

Y/n looked around the backyard spotting a very big swimming pool there , and next to it was a flower field .. she smiled to herself at the swimming pool / flower field combo .. this place looked too much like y/n's childhood house , where her little brother passed away ... Yet Y/n did not feel a single thing , maybe if it was her from two years ago she would probably be having a panic attack by now ..