'Shes not mine' jimmy

One shot
Word count:

Jimmy's POV:
She's walking with Daniel again. I'm pretty sure they're dating. Well, I know that they're dating. I've seen them kiss after class, I've seen them hug before school starts, I've seen them at Golf N' Stuff together. Daniel says something which seems to make her laugh. God, she's got a beautiful smile. It could light up the whole of NewYork City and her laugh is my favourite song. The whiteness of her teeth is blinding and her laugh is deafening. Her voice makes me feel like I'm on top of the world and I can do anything. I want her to be mine. I want to hold her. I want to kiss her. I want to be the one she goes to when she's had a bad day. I want to be the reason she's happy. I want to be all the thing that Daniel is. I want to be the first thing she thinks of when she goes to bed and the first thing she thinks of when she wakes up. I want to be the first person her mind goes to when someone asks who she loves most in the world. I want to feel her cuddled into me as we sleep. I want to help her carry her books out of school. I want her to ride the back of my bike and to feel her arms wrapped around my waist because she holds onto me for protection. I want to introduce her to my friends. I want her to listen to rock music with Johnny, have arguments with Dutch, laugh with Bobby, pull pranks with Tommy. I want her to be the one I bring home to my parents. I want her to talk about perfume and jewellery with my mom and I want her to have conversations with my dad.
I want to be HER Jimmy, and I want her to be MY y/n.
But she's not mine. She's Daniels