Being friends with the cobras pt1

I knocked on the door and opened it
'This is a wardrobe.' I said, fed up of looking now.
'Got to admit, it's a very door looking wardrobe. Don't you think?' Jimmy said, smiling.
'We've been looking for science class for 15 minutes and what? We're at a wardrobe! Class started 4 minutes ago' I exclaimed, annoyed that we're just stood at a wardrobe

'Yeah, I'm sure Mr Salvatore teaches the vital information in the first 4 minutes of the lesson. Dumbass.' Dutch says , sarcastically
'Dutch, it's going to take a while, to get to science and we're what? At a wardrobe!' I said , putting my head in my hands

'Calm down! Looks johnnys the one with the map. Blame Johnny. Johnny looks pretty useless over there.' Dutch says, his voice coaching at useless but pointing at Johnny at the same time.
'Hey! I've been- oh I've been following it the wrong way. That's what I've been doing.' Johnny said chuckling
'Tommy look'
'Put it away, Johnny.' Tommy whispered to him.
'You made a map of the school that you can't even follow correctly!' I yelled.

You know it's fine. When we show up, you know what we tell the teacher, Bobby?' Jimmy said, pointing at Bobby.
'That we were looking for a job..' Bobby said pointing back at Jimmy, smiling.
'Then we found- ow!' Jimmy gets cut off by me throwing my pencil case at him.
'Never mind.' He said throwing it back at me. I put it back in my bag and put it on the floor.
' you all know how much I need to pass this class and we're just at a wardrobe? Really?' I said, lying my head on Jimmys shoulder.

'Don't you think it's funny, that we're all at a wardrobe like the kids in narnia?' Bobby said chuckling.
'Shut up Bobby.' Tommy said, rolling his eyes.
' that's very edmund of you, Tommy' Bobby said, turning to Johnny

'Look it's fine. The map is saying something. It says, 'y/n is a teachers pet'' Dutch says , holding up the map, laughing. Bobby and Jimmy chuckled. I hit Jimmy on the arm lightly.
'I hate you. I actually hate you. I do very much.' I said to him, crossing my arms.
'Oh I'm sorry. Didn't you wake up in my bed this morning.' Dutch asked, lifting one eyebrow up.
'Oh. Sorry. Isn't your dad your uncle?' I asked, doing the same thing back, mocking him.
Johnny laughed loudly and Tommy smiled at what I said.
'First of all, no. Second of all, who told you that?' Dutch asked, laughing and raising his voice at no.
' mr. Cant get Ali to fall back in love with him, over there.' I said, pointing to Johnny while leaning on the wardrobe.
'Oh, well you can't get anyone you had to go for noodle hair.' Johnny said rolling his eyes while looking at the map.
'Twat.' Dutch whispered, coming over to me. He gave me a hug and I hugged him back.

' you are useless Johnny! You made the map of the school. You!' I said, putting my head into Dutch's chest.
' and you made some questionable outfit descions this morning.' Johnny said, giving the map to Jimmy.

'Okay. You Lay off Johnny.' Tommy said pointing at me
'You lay off y/n!' He said pointing at Johnny.
' we're gonna get to science!' He said shaking his hands about.
'What if class was in the wardrobe-?' Bobby whispered to Jimmy.
'Oh my days.' Me, Tommy snd Johnny said in unison.
Jimmy and Dutch laughed at what Bobby said before we set off on the search once again for the science classroom we never ended up finding.

I saw something like this on tiktok but for the marauders and I thought it was something the cobras would do so I did this! Y