Chapter 4

I woke up the next morning by getting a text from Sara.

Sara to Samantha: Are you coming!? I have been waiting outside for 5 minute!

I let out a groan as I replied.

Samantha to Sara: Yeah! Sorry I forgot I was going to school today. I'll be down in like 10 minutes. Come in of you want, all the boys are still sleeping.

Sara to Samantha: Ok! :)

I turned off my phone before going over to my closet and searching for an outfit to wear. I didn't bother to shower because I showers yesterday and it was my last day of school. Well at least in a real High School. I also didn't really have time to shower.

I picked out some comfortable jeans, a plain white shirt. And a green sweater. Green being one if my favorite color. After doing my make-up and putting my hair on a simple pony tail, I walked down the stairs to see Sara sitting at my kitchen table.

"There you are! I thought you would never come down." She said putting emphasis on the never. "Lets go to school get to school so we can meet up with Ryan before class." She said finishing her rant.

"That's actually what I wanted to talk to you about." I said walking towards her and then sitting down.

"Talk to me about what?" She questioned.

"Well, what do you want first? The good or the bad news?" She thought about it before replying.

"The bad news." I took a deep breath before talking.

"Liam and the boys talked and we all decided that I am going to be moving in with them in their flat" her face went emotionless. "They think it will be better and safer for me." I finished and saw she had tears in her eyes.

"Your leaving?" She said wiping her tears.

"Yeah." I said trying not to cry because I knew what she was going I be hearing next.

"But here's the good news." I said and she looked up at me.

"They also said I could bring a friend with me." I said smiling.

"What?" She asked with a smile forming on her lips.

"Sara, do you want to come live with me and the boys?"

"Oh my god! Yes!" She screamed. We both got up and hugged each other.

"Don't you want to ask your parents first?" I asked her.

"You know my parents don't care about me." It was true. Her parents didn't want her. They never loved her.

"We'll you should at least tell them."

"Fine." She said with a roll of her eyes.

"Hi Kim." She never called her mom, mom. "I'm leaving. I'm almost eighteen so in pretty much an adult." There was a pause then she continued. "I am going to live with Samantha and a couple other friends in their flat. I'll come her my things later." There was a long pause. "Fine!" And with that, she ended the call.

"What did she say?" I asked.

"She said when I come to grab my stuff, to not come in the house because it will already be packed and outside the front door." She said looking down at the floor. I knew there was something she wasn't telling me.

"Anything else?" I asked.

"Yeah she said she doesn't want to see me ever again and to never come back." She said now crying.

"Aw babe. Come here." I said as I rubbed small circles on her back.

" it's going to be okay. Think of this as a brand new start. New home, new people, new relationships" I said putting an emphasis on 'new relationships'. She playfully hit me across the arm and started to blush as she looked down.