"You really like him don't you." I asked her. She started instantly smiling.

"Yeah I really do."

"Good because he likes you too." I told her.

"Wait! Who are we talking about? Are we talking about the same person?" She asked.

"I'm talking about Harry." I stated.

"Okay good! Wait, he likes me?" He asked

"Oh yeah! It was his idea to bring you along." I told her and she had a huge smile on her face.

"We'll we should probably head over to school and grab our things and-"

"Oh my gosh! I just realized something!" She said cutting me off.

"What?" I asked.

"We are leaving Ryan!" She shouted. I never really thought about that.

"I never really thought about that. This is going to be a long day." I said the last sentence purposely slow. "Well lets get going. The boys might be up soon. We have to bring a lot of stuff home so I hope you cleaned out the back of your car." We both started laughing. "I will get Liam to phone the school later and tell them were not coming back."

*

Sara and I were driving back from the school. We had all our stuff in the back of my car.

"Telling Ryan we were leaving was probably the hardest thing I have ever done in my life." She said breaking the silence. We both had tear stained faces from crying. The look Ryan had on his face when we told him we were leaving was heartbreaking. I never wanted to see that look again.

We pulled up in the driveway at my house and walked into Liam, Harry, Niall, and Louis eating breakfast. Zayn must still be sleeping. He's like me. He loves his sleep.

"Hey, how was your last day of real High Sch- what's the matter? Louis asked.

"Sara and I had to say good bye to Ryan today." Liam nodded his head and the rest of the boys looked confused.

"Ryan is one of Sara and Samantha's friends at school." Liam explained.

"Best friend!" Me and Sara yelled at the same time.

"Sorry, one of Sam and Sara's BEST friends from school. " he said correcting himself also exaggerating the 'best'.

I grabbed Sara and I a bowl while she grabbed some ceral and the milk. After pouring our cereal and milk we sat down at the table. I sat beside Liam and Niall. Sara sitting directly infornt of me and beside Harry. We all ate while everyone made small talk. Then Niall asked me something. His voice made my heart skip a beat.

"So are we still on for that little tour of Wolverhampton you said you would take me on?"

"I said I would if we have time. I have a lot of packing to do so I will take you if you help me pack." I said with a smirk on my face.

"Deal." We shook on it.

*

Niall helped me pack as he said he would and we were all done except for a couple things I needed before we moved. Sara went to go spend the day with Ryan because she was closer to him than I was so it was harder for her to say goodbye. Niall walked into my room after having a shower, fully dressed and ready to go. I grabbed my sandals from my closet as Niall spoke up.

"So you ready for our 'date'?" He asked.

"This is a date?" I asked trying to hide my red cheeks.

"Only of you want it to be." He said.

"Well do you want it to be?" I asked.

"Yeah I guess you could say that." He replied.

"Is Niall Horan asking me out?" I said fake gasped. Niall thought I was seriouse so he quickly replied.

"Only if you want me to!" He quickly answered.

"It's okay, I'm just messing with you." He let out a sigh of relief.

"So are we ready?" He asked

"Yeah I think we are so let's get going."

"Where to first?" He politely asked. I smiled.

"Well I saw this carnival about five minutes away we could go to." I said.

"Ok sounds good to me. I'll let you drive cause you know where it is." We hopped into Sara's car because Ryan picked her up.

*

We were at the carnival for about three hours now and we were getting pretty tired from waling around.

"I'm getting pretty tired and I'm hungry so why don't we play one more game and them head home?" He asked. I nodded my head and we walked over to my favorite game. The game where you shoot water at a target. It was only me and Niall playing so either he would win or I did

"Your going down!" He said with a smirk.

"Your gunna feel my last name!" I shouted. We both cracked up laughing.

The game started and I though I had won but when the buzzer went off and I saw the winner wasn't me, I knew it was Niall. I looked over at Niall who had a big proud smile on his face.

"I let you win!" I playfully said. The worker asked Niall what stuffed animal he wanted. I assumed he was going to pick the giraffe because that was his favorite animal but instead he picked the big panda bear.

We started to walk back to car when he stopped walking which made me stop and turn around to look at him.

"I want you to have this." He said giving me the stuffed animal. I instantly stated blushing.

There was no way I was hiding it this time.

"Thank you. That's so sweet." I said before giving him a kiss on the cheek.

*

The rest of the day went pretty slow. I finished packing up the rest of the house and Sara slept over at my house. I guess she grabbed all her stuff because I had a big pile of it in my room. I didn't mind.

Tomorrow was it. The big day. The Day I was moving in with the boys with my best friend. This was going to be fun...I hope. Yes it is. I mean, nothing can go wrong. Can it?