Maybe , Just Maybe

Start from the beginning

I was memorized by his sweet voice that I didn't notice the audience around the table clapping. "That was great. When did you realize you were a good rapper?"

"Well senior year the boys and I decided to start Mb back. But it hasn't gotten anywhere because of my depression."

"Oh well it was great. Keep it up." I said patting his hand. We finished eating and we paid.

"Sing me another one."

"Ugh fine," We got in the car he played an instrumental.

"Your pretty, your pretty girl. Your pretty yourr pretty girl." I nearly fell inlove with him again.

"That was awesome. Thanks I had a great time." I told him as we pulled up to the trap house.

"Welcome."

"Hey can you text me the girls address. I'd like to surprise them."

"Yea sure. Bye Hay."

"Bye Roc" We leaned in almost kissing but I hugged him. Welk more of tapped his shoulder. And got out.

I walked up to see Pablo not there. He probally had a client. See I respect him for not fucking girls in our bed. I took a shower getting ready for bed. I heard my phone ring. It was a text from Roc. He never changed his number.

Roc: 1234 Fairway blvd.

Me: thanks.

I turned my phone off. Pablo walked in unbuckling his pants."So how was it."

"Great Pablo. I plan on meeting the girls tomorrow. Im gonna surprise them. Then after Im gonna call my parents. Thank you Pablo for motivating me. Im slowly going back to my happy self.

Roc p.o.v

On the way home I played used to be. I nearly ran into someone because my tears were blinding me. I pulled to the side and cried. Sobbing hard. Man, I messed up. I pulled myself together because Yasmin was calling.

"Hello?" I sniffled

"Roc! Are you CRYING AND LISTENING TO USED TO BE AGAIN. PULL YOUR SORRY ASS TOGETHER! She aint coming back to yo sorry ass. Its yo fault. I don't blame her."

I grew angry." For your FYI YASMIN we're dating again."

She chuckled."Lets she how long yall last before she dump yo triflin ass again." She laughed

"Did you call to criticize me or what?"

"No, your daughter wants to say night."

"Hewwo?"

"Hi baby." I smiled.

"Daddy. When you coming home?"

"Not for a long time pumpkin. But I have someone I want you to meet. So Im gonna fly you down here okay?"

"Otay daddy." I heard Yasmin tell her to say night."Night daddy."

"Night Isabella." She hung up. I smiled.

Thats the only thing that has made me happy. Yes she's my 4 year old daughter. I only slept with her once.

I pulled up to my house. I opened the door.

"Myyyyy Dawwg!" Ray gave me dap. "Wait, were she at?"

"At home."

"At home? Nigga, you suppose bring her here"

"Yea, sex is why we split."

I dragged my self to bed.

~The next day~

Shaun p.o.v

We were all chillan at home getting ready to start spring break. When I heard a knock at the door.

"Who is it?!"

"Open up and see." Said a familar voice.

"Nigga, don't get sliced!" The person laughed. I opened the door and screamed"My nigga, you came back!" I hugged her . "ASH, JOJO, I GOT A SURPRISE!"

They ran down the stairs. "What is it." I moved revealing Hay. They screamed too, hugging her.

We brung her to the couch. "How long have you been here?"

"Since that day I left"

"Were'd you go?"

"We still coo right? Keeping secrets like the old days?"

"Nothings changed but you."

"Ohh..." She said looking away. "Well when I got here I was living from my car and phone. I had a little money. But not much. After that ran out I met Pablo."

.:: FlashBack::.

"Hey pretty, what you doing sitting out here?"

"Nothing. No of your business."

"Lemme take you home ma."

"No bitch lemme alone!" I got up getting ready to walk.

"Bitch get in this car now!" He pointed a gun at me.

.::FlashBack::.

"So your basically saying you were forced to be s slut?" Ashley said.

"Yea, it was horrible the first 3 years. Then he let me become head of the sluts. And he treated me so well. Now he's kicking me out because he told me that he's a sidekick and he knows my future. He basically said me and Roc will get married. But idk."

"Girl Yes! Yall a beautiful couple." Jojo threw her hands up.

"Yea and Im tired of his fat self coming over here for advice!" We chuckled.

"Advice for what?" Hay asked.

"How to get over you! He was crying me an unpretty river. I wanted to get a violin and play for him. Like danng"

We were cracking up. " Dang, lowkey I miss him, but he gone have to work for this."

"Okay not to be rude or depressing but did you have any babies. And if so did you give them up or for abortions,?"

"Yea, only 3 but I aborted them all."

"Dang Hay really?" Jojo said.

"Pablo forced me. Plus I want to have my first family with Roc."

"So do you know about Isabella?" Jojo said. Ashley elbowed Jojo and I gave her a mug.

"Who's Isabella,?"

"Their pet they adopted."

"Oh no." Nice cover up.

"Yea girl! We bout go shopping wanna come?"

"Only under one condition. If yall let me move in."

"Only if you don't mind sharing a bed with Shaun."

"Fine with me. Pablo is kicking me out and Im fedd up with him hitting me." She pointed to a big bruise on her cheek.

"Dammmmmn he got you!" I pointed. We all laughed. "Alright lets go. Im ready yo get shopping."

Hay p.o.v

As we walked out I got a text from Pablo.

PimpP: I want you too except ALL of Roc's flaws. Even if you don't approve. Do not get mad until you guys are fully together. If you don't Ill find out and beat this shit out of you.

Me:Flaws what flaws?

PimpP: you'll see. Now remember keep your cool and be happy. You can let you anger back out here when you come to get your things. Yes, I know you moved in with the girls.

Me: ugh ok.

(A/N whats Roc's flaw? How will Roc handle the fact Hay was forced as a slut? What do you think. Vote-comment)