Chapter 5

Lin Mu blinked in confusion as soon as he woke up feeling exhausted and heavy. He felt something oddly wrong and there was something to it. Lin Mu made a worried face as he struggled against the handcuffs.

After a full 5 minutes' struggle, he finally sighed in irritation as if he could break the cuff with just his glare. Till then, Lin Mu didn't notice the man sitting on the sofa watching his antics with a grin, thinking how could the wild boy try to break the cuffs as if he was a superman.

Lin Mu flinched as soon as his eyes fell on the alpha in front of him, looking at him with such an impressive expression.

"you... You! Why did you?" Lin Mu stammered badly, trying to be brave, and looked at his right hand which was handcuffed to the bed.

"Yes Me..." Gu Yan teased Lin Mu, getting on the bed, pointing at himself with a smirk.

"You bastard, free me right now!" Lin Mu yelled loudly, closing his eyes. His face was red with both embarrassment and anger. He was so embarrassed to look into the alpha's eyes that it made him remember how much he moaned the alpha's name and asked for more in his heat. He was angry because his fucking alpha never wanted him; had kidnapped him and kept him.

tired in his bed.

"Humm! If I am a bastard, then you are this bastard's wild mate!" Gu Yan chuckled, ruffling Lin Mu's blue hair, making Lin Mu hiss at him and hit his hand away with his left free hand.

"tic _ what did you do to yourself in these 3 months!" Gu Yan said in irritation.

"What with this blue hair? You look like a little bird!" Gu Yan said, touching Lin Mu's blue hair.

"Ahh... You are so bad! Why did you have to cut your beautiful hair? It was so soft!!" Gu Yan made a crying face, remembering Lin Mu's long blonde hair.

"Yahh! You dare to call me a bird!" Lin Mu yelled at Gu Yan, though he was pleased at how Gu Yan said his hair was beautiful.

"Hump., you only heard that! " Gu Yan made a disappointed face and took his hand back, making Lin Mu feel the loss.

Before Lin Mu could say anything, Gu Yan got up and left, leaving him cuffed to the bed.

After a few moments, Gu Yan came back with a bowl of soup, making Lin Mu look at him widely.

"Open your mouth!" Gu Yan said gently, making Lin Mu roll his eyes and put his left hand over his mouth.

"Lin Mu., look here, when I am being a good alpha, you better behave like a good omega, otherwise believe me when I say I can be someone that terrifies you!

" Gu Yan said, grinding his teeth. He surely didn't like to threaten Lin Mu but couldn't help it when his omega behaved like a mad brat needing punishment.

Lin Mu, who heard Gu Yan, felt his blood boil thinking this alpha threatening him.

"I won't eat. You do whatever you want!" Lin Mu yelled in anger, making Gu Yan angry.

Gu Yan sighed, trying to calm his raging blood, as he didn't want to do something that would make him guilty. After all, this is his omega and his one and only omega. How could he bear to be bad to him?

"Don't blame me, you asked for this!" Gu Yan said with a sigh. And he himself drank the spoon of soup and held Lin Mu still by his head, making Lin Mu widen his eyes and hit him in anger as he forced his mouth open and made him drink the soup with his own mouth. After making sure Lin Mu drank, he freed Lin Mu and smirked at him.

"You taste so intoxicated!" Gu Yan complimented, wiping Lin Mu's lips and grinned when Lin Mu hit him harshly.

To be truthful, Gu Yan never minded Lin Mu hitting and biting him all bloody from his childhood. At some point, he thought of the boy as his soul mate and he could never take his words or behaviour to his heart. If he didn't mind back then, it doesn't matter now too, when Gu Yan fed the struggling wild Omega with his own mouth, ignoring all the beating and slapping he got in return.