Chapter 1

Here I thought I would have a peaceful evening. Gu Yan thought, looking at that little wild Omega walking towards him, ahh no almost running towards him.

Gu Yan sighed heavily, expecting another duel with that wild little omega.

" Yaa... Did you just sigh at me?" Lin Mu yelled as soon as he reached next to Gu Yan.

" If so! What will you do? Again, scratch me?!" Gu Yan couldn't help himself but to say what was on his mind.

" You. You... Do I look like a cat to you?!" Lin Mu breathed fire at Gu Yan in anger. How could that annoying (only for him) Alpha dare to compare him with a cat.

" I never told you looked like a cat! It's just you!" Gu Yan said in annoyance.

" This annoying little brat " Gu Yan growled in his mind.

" Moreover, cats are cute!" Gu Yan mumbled in a low voice which was like a whisper, but that little omega heard him anyway.

" Yaa... You... Gu FUCKING Yan...!" Lin Mu yelled in a very loud voice, which was very displeasing for any omega to do.

" Yes, my dear! I am that Gu Fucking Yan! Now that you know I am Gu Fucking Yan., please take your leave!" Gu Yan said with a pretty smile which was too sweet, yet his eyes spoke loudly as he asked Lin Mu to get lost.

Suddenly, they heard a beautiful laugh distracting them out of their argument.

" You guys are so cute! " Shen Hua laughed after hearing their argument.

Gu Yan gave her a fed-up look with a cute pout which didn't go unnoticed by that wild Omega, making him furious.

".. You. You... I am not cute!" Lin Mu yelled at Shen Hua, making her smirk at him.

" What are you then? If not cute!" Asked Shen Hua hiding a gin.

".. I... I am hot. Yahh hot!" Lin Mu exclaimed loudly, making Shen Hua laugh aloud.

" Uff... I feel like burning! Can't take this hotness! " Gu Yan teased while opening his coat buttons, fanning himself with his hand.

" ahh... I hate you!" Lin Mu screamed at Gu Yan. His face was red with anger.

" The feeling is Mutual!" Gu Yan gave Lin Mu a teasing smile.

Lin Mu slammed his hands on the table with anger and his eyes laid on the half-finished water glass. He was so angry that he just took the glass and emptied it on Gu Yan's head.

Gu Yan sighed again as Lin Mu stormed out of the restaurant after making a mess out of him.

He gave Shen Hua an apology eye, who just giggled at the wet condition of that alpha.

" Too wild for an Omega!" Shen Hua said with a chuckle as Gu Yan started to clean himself with tissues.

Gu Yan looked at her as his eyes darkened a bit. He is aware of his superior rank and dislikes the idea of showing off his rank or judging others by their rank. So, what if Lin Mu is an Omega? It doesn't change the achievement Lin Mu has at such a young age of 19. Even if he hadn't owned those achievements, he would still be someone to respect. Everyone deserves that at least. Let's not just disgrace them because they are just omega who are born to carry the bloodline., they deserve respect too as they can give life to others which Alpha can't.

Shen Hua shivered, looking at Gu Yan's dark face. Although the man is someone very gentle and lively for any alpha, his alpha nature can still bring anyone to their knees.

"I didn't mean that! I meant to say he is too wild only for you!" Shen Hua clarified before Gu Yan got angrier.

Gu Yan finally breathed out a bit, trying to control his pheromones.

" Have you forgotten I am also an Omega! I won't say anything bad about ourselves! "Shen Hua pouted cutely.

" Mn...! " Gu Yan said, finally controlling his anger.

" but he surely does affect you a lot! Are you sure that you don't love him?! " asked Shen Hua with a curious face. She has heard a lot of rumours about their special kind of friendship, yet it's hard to believe that Gu Yan has no feelings for Lin Mu when he affects him so much.

" have I gone mad to love that wild brat! " Gu Yan looked horrified to even imagine their life together. There was a moment in their childhood when he thought about being with that little boy, yet not now. not even in his dream could he accept himself with that omega.

" Really! " Shen Hua chuckled at Gu Yan, as the alpha only shows a huge reaction when he is thoroughly aggregated.

" We are enemies!! Impossible!" said Gu Yan with a sigh.

" how can I just expect to be loved by him when he couldn't even bear to smile at me! "

" Anyway, let's just hold our engagement ceremony this Friday! I want to finish this game quickly! Can't take this crazy shit anymore!" Gu Yan said with a heavy head.

"Sure! Sure!" Shen Hua giggled mischievously at her best friend who was having a hard time putting up with her plans.

..................................................

The Gu family are friends with Lin's from the last three generations. Now that they joined the both family with a bond when Gu Li the only omega of Gu from last 3 generations married Lin Feng. But still there are some loose ends in that family, because the Lin family, who never had any omega for the last 5 generations, has Lin Mu as their one and only male omega. They surely cherished the boy to the extent that it made him too wild for any omega. And what's more to that is, the wild Omega of the Lin family hates Gu Yan, who is the only alpha of the Gu family. And the hate is mutual between the two of them. People once used to call them soulmates who turned into enemies.

It started from a child's argument where Gu Yan believably screamed at the omega boy how much he hated the sight of him. It was the first time the sweet boy got angry. From then on, the omega held his words to his heart and made his life a living hell.

Lin Mu followed him everywhere and annoyed the shit out of him. They always fight, even all bloody. They know no limit to their resentment. Even when Gu Yan got recognized as an alpha and Lin Mu as an omega, they never stopped till Gu Yan unconsciously used his pheromones on Lin Mu, which made the boy unconscious of the show of power. After that, even when Lin Mu hit him all bloody, Gu Yan never once hit him back or used his pheromones on Lin Mu. They grew up like this till one day Lin Mu used his pheromones on Gu Yan, which unconsciously brought a rut out of the poor alpha who suffered heavily. After that, there was a bit calm for a few months but they again resumed their enmity.

Through the years, that wild Omega annoyed the alpha a lot, but not enough to make him hunt him down.