14

*Adonis*

"Don't tell me that i ruined your first-"I  was cutted off by someone voice.

"Adonis!pt teacher called you in the ground for the basketball practice and she said if there anyone who plays good than you can take him with you."A boy said and left.

I don't know how Perseus play because I never saw him playing anything or do he really know how to play basketball.I can ask him.

"Per,do you know how to play basketball?"I asked him.He didn't say anything but finally he speak.

"Yeah,I know but at some things I am not good so they will kick me out of team if I do something wrong."He said.

"Don't worry.If I am here than no one can touch you.And i promise."I said with a soft smile."Okay than what are we waiting for, Let's goo.Btw i don't even want to attend this boring classes."Perseus said excitedly.

"Students!I want to inform to all that there is no place for someone who came to bunk their classes.If you don't play good soo you will be returned to classes."Mr Erix quinn said.

"Adonis,if i get failed than i have to go back in class.And I don't want to sit alone in class."Perseus said with a sad face."If you make this sad face and say this words again,I will punch you into your face."I said with a angry face.

"Hey,calm down.I am sorry.I won't say anything.Don't be angry bird Adonis.I can't stop my laugh with this."Perseus said with a cute smile on his face.

"Okay okay,now done with this cute face.I have to play and if I keep looking at you I will not be able to play."I said with a smirk."Shut up and focus on the game."Perseus said hitting me on my shoulder.

After 5 mins,Mr Erix blew the whistle and the practice start.I saw Perseus playing.He was too good than i thought.He will be surely in the team.After sometime i remember that he was not well today.I was too busy in playing that i forget. I didn't bring my water bottle and not even ask him that is he okay.

The game stops and we take some rest.I saw here and there but Perseus was not there.

"Sir,where did Perseus gone?"I asked Mr Erix."He was exhausted by this and was not feeling well so I send him back.He will come tomorrow for practice.He is too good at playing."Mr Erix said.

"Can I go after him.I want to check on him once that is he okay."I asked."Okay you can go but make sure to come after lunch break."He said and I left from there.

I went to sports room because they placed a bed there that in case if someone is not feeling well so he/she can rest there.And I was right.

"Per,why the hell you don't told me that you were not feeling well.I was finding you and was worried if you again fall."I shouted on him."I don't want to disturb you so i talk with sir and he allow me to rest.Don't worry,I am okay.You can go and focus on your game not on me."He said.

"Is game more important than you.I am here to take look on you and you are sending me away.If you speak one more word I will not talk."I said taking a chair by the bed.

"Why do you have to shout on me everytime.Will it look good if i call you in between the game.Everyone will just stare at me Nothing more than this and i don't want anyone to talk about you that how childish his best friend his."He said turning his face to the other side.

"Can I go back than?"I said teasing him."Go away,there is no need of you. anyways who cares if I am here or not.Go to your that so called crush."He said.

"Oh,soo someone is jealous there."I said raising my eyebrow."Yeah,i am jealous so what.You everytime left me alone in between the break because of her."He said with a cute face.

"Wanna eat something.Are you hungry?"I said changing the topic."Now see ,you everytime change the topic when i talked about it." He said.

"I am seriously saying because I don't want you to fell again.You still didn't eat anything.Are you hungry?"I asked.He didn't say anything but nodded his head as yes.