08

*Perseus*

"Adonis"I called his name softly.He was totally in a bad mood i think.The way he says my name and the way he talk he was totally in a bad mood plus he was mad at me.

"Perseus,are you mad at me."He asked in a soft voice.But within a second his tone totally changed.I was about to say something but he speak."Perseus see,I haven't been friends with someone soo easily.That's why my friends are not happy with it but they are trying to know you.Axe don't mind to talk and seat with you.And others will be fine with it too.It's not easy dude.I don't know why are you behaving like this and why can't you understand this simple thing.And if you still don't want to talk with me than do whatever you want.I am tired with this behaviour of yours.It only has been 1 and half week and you are behaving like this to me.I am trying my best to convince my friends but I can't lose them because of you.You are destroying our friendship plus my more than 5 years friendship with Axe,Ivan and Kelvin."He said in a angry tone and ended the call.

It hurts.Tears rolling down my cheeks.I quickly wiped it off  and was behaving like nothing happened.

After 2 hours....

I slept on my study table while studying.I mean i didn't study much but i was sleepy.

*Buzz Buzz*

"Who the hell is calling me at this hour."I mumbled in my sleepy voice.Well,It was only 7:30pm.And I was sleeping from last two hours.I ended the call and again slept.

*Buzz Buzz*

"This person won't let me sleep."I shouted.I get up lazily.It was Adonis.I was shocked at that time.I started rubbing my eyes.I put my face in cold water.But it was true.The call was from Adonis.But before i can pick his call.He ended it.I unlocked my phone.

15 new messages!

Who write this much messages.I opened it.He was no one else,Adonis.

Adonis:
I am soo sorry Per.I didn't meant to say anything like this.

I was too angry at that time.But you didn't came today and didn't even talk to me since yesterday.

Soo i was literally mad at you.

But i didn't mean to hurt you or say that you are worst.Or you don't deserve me.

I am really sorry Perr.Please forgive me..........

A smile appeared on my face.I knew that he didn't mean it.He would surely be mad at me.

As I was about to reply to his message.My phone got dead.

"Shit!It also had to happened now."I shouted.I shouted this loud that my mom hear me from kitchen.

"Perseus,Any problem.Why did you shout."I heard mom coming upstairs.She opened the door.

"Nothing mom,I hit my hand from table. That's why i shouted.Nothing else.Sorry for disturbing you mom."I said putting my mom outside the room."Fine fine.I am going but be careful honey.Okay."She said before closing door.

I quickly put my phone on charging.I waited for next 1 and half hour.I was laying on my bed and cuddling with my pillow for no reason.

I suddenly get up from my bed and plug out my phone.It was not opening.Why it is not opening.Does it not get charged.

I checked the switch and unfortunately today my luck was not with me.It was the worst day ever in my life.

"Why the hell i didn't on the switch."I again shouted.But this time it wasn't too loud.I know that mom is here and she will again get scared by my voice.

It was 9:45 pm.I was tired by waiting for my phone to charge.And i don't know when i slept.

In the morning,I wake up by my alarm.I mean My first love, Mom.She is my morning alarm.

"Mom!I don't want to go school.I want to sleep."I said in a slow voice."No,you have to wake up.No more day off.You have enjoyed too much in this 2 days.Now be ready.Meet your friends you will feel better,boy."Mom said with a soft smile.

I get up lazily from my bed.Take a shower and was ready only in 15 mins.

School...

"What's up Adonis!"Axe said."Nothing,am just tired of something but i regret for what I did to Pe.."Adonis was cutted off by a familiar voice.He turned back to see the face.And It was......