11

*Oriana*

"Why are they being too clingy."I said."I think there is something going between them but they don't show it to anyone but we both can see it."Esemary said with a smirk.

"They are really are a thing.Do you notice them in lecture,they have no shame.And also don't care that someone will see them."I said."What they did?I don't even saw it.Tell me fast."Esemary said with excitement."They were-"I was cutted off by Vieta voice.

"Oriana!Come here."Vieta called me."Vieta,What the hell did you want.Wait for sometime am talking about something important."I shouted.

When I was going to say,Vieta again interrupted.But this time she didn't call she just jumped into us."Esemary and Oriana listen to me.Talk to each other later."Vieta said."Fine.Speak fast.And if it is not much important than i will kick you out of here miss garbage bag."I warned her.

"Well,I wanna say is....Nothinggggg.Bye. See you later."Vieta said and ran away."You will surely die by my hands Vieta.Just come over here."I again shouted from back.

On the other side,Ese was watching this whole drama and was laughing.

"Soo do you want to know or I should go.Or wanna get beaten like her."I said with a smirk."Shut your mouth and continue."She said finally controlling her laugh.

"In yesterday's history lecture.They both were laughing and talking.Teacher noticed them but they just don't care.And the main thing was they were holding each other hands.Perseus said him to leave that but he didn't.and when he forced to,he leave his hand and ignored him for the whole lecture.And after that Perseus was roaming around him with a cute puppy face.And that day they were very closee to kiss each other.This was literally too much."I said with a big smile on my face.

"Is this for real?I have no words to describe my reaction.Because i am happy too and felling shy too."Esemary said.

The bell rang and everyone sat on their seats.I don't know why but there was too much silence in our class.Someone down their head because they were having headache some were sleeping like owl.And some were talking but there voice didn't interrupt class.As usual,We both were half sleeping and half awake.

*Adonis*

"Per,don't argue about it.I said that you are coming soo you are coming.If you didn't come than don't say me that i don't warn you before."I said."I dare you,stop me if you can."Perseus said with a smirk.

"Ohh,Soo now you are challenging me.Let's see who won.If you win then I will not say anything and you can do whatever you want but if I win then you will not stop me from what I am going to do."I said with a smirk.

"I like it.Let's see dude."Perseus said.

"I know how to convince you and fulfil my wish."I mumbled to myself."Umm did you say anything."Perseus asked."No.I just say how boring this lecture is."I lied.

15 mins passed.I didn't utter a single word to him.I was literally ignoring him.