XXIII. Twist of fate

After a few months, Eddie slowly knocked on Brad's home. Hey Eddie what's up? Eddie I've got some good news and bad news for you. Why did something bad happen? No, no don't think like that! Actually it's news from my PI's. They found a perfect match. The problem is that it was you, Brad.
Whoah,! wait a minute, how come  I became a match. Maybe a love match but genetically related? How?
    Well it seems you and Janet are actually siblings.  Brad was dumbfounded but kept his senses astute. Can I  be a donor with my condition and I want to have lived longer. This is quite a startling revelation. I'll give you time to consider but you realize that the sooner that Janet gets a transplant would be the best scenario. But can I with my current condition be an ideal moreso, acceptable candidate? Well we'll  have to ask the nephrologist and the surgeons. That'll be all Brad.
   What they didn't know was Brad was secretly being suspicious of the monthly laboratory results and basing on his assessment of himself including his ever improving urine output he is suspecting that he has improved much though he is still limited in terms of his mobility. He called some friends asked around if he can be a kidney donor. His younger fratery brother, Dr. Armine Supnet paused for a while. Well as a dead kidney donor  it is ideal that your kidney be harvested immediately and transplanted after you pass away. Do you got a deathwish by the way? No, of course not let me rephrase that, can I with my condition known to you be a  living candidate donor. Hmmm, that's a trick question ain't it. No, I'm totally serious man it's for someone very important to me. Theoretically, that's possible but it depends on several factors. lab results and the clearance of your attending physician and surgeons. Of course you know the possibility of living off on dialysis with only one kidney.
After the talk, Brad called on Eddie to come over and discuss