~1~

Y/n's pov

I am from a typical middle-class family in India. Throughout my life, I've faced a ton of challenges and tough situations. It's been a real rollercoaster ride. 

when I was 10 I lost my dad in a car accident and After that moment, things started to take a turn for the worse in my life. my mother always used to stay busy with her work so that she could earn some money for us but she never gave the amount of love and care a 10-year-old child should get.

I have to grow and mature on my own. when I was 16 I was bullied in school because of which I went into depression. My mom cared less about it. my life was a mess I would barely talk to anyone or eat, I also had insomnia but no one cared about it.

I was so fed up with my life that's when I found BTS. BTS is a K-pop boy band who became popular among people for their songs. it helped me with my problems in life. 

they were like my family and my ideals. the amount of love and care I should get from my mom, I got from these strangers who didn't even know that I existed. so I decided that I would also become i K-pop idol like them and will get the love and care that I deserve.

I decided to tell this to mom. I gathered all my courage and went to my mom's room. she was working on her laptop with total attention. I called her out.

Y/n: Mom *She looked up at me, I continued*. Mom, I want to go to Korea and want to pursue my dream of becoming a K-pop idol. 

she nodded her head and went back to work.

I asked her again.

Y/n: Mom I really want to go to Korea and become a K-pop idol and for that, I need some money. please leave your work for some time and pay attention to what I am saying. 

I grabbed her laptop and then*SLAP*. I felt a stinging sensation on my cheeks. she slapped me hard. I left the laptop and covered my cheeks with my hands. tears threatening to fall.

Mom: Can't you see Y/n I'm working on something important. And what's with becoming a K-pop idol, huh? You should focus on your studies to become successful in life and not on such stupid things.*Angry* Now go and not stand on my head.

I ran to my room and cried my heart out. I was so angry and sad. I thought how can she do this to me I never asked anything from her before, I always studied hard, and I always tried my best to be a good daughter but now when I am just asking her to help me pursue my dreams she is saying this is stupid things.

my rage was feeling inside my body. I felt fiery hot inside and I lost control over myself and then suddenly I don't know how, I started fire around myself. I saw the flames growing and growing and turning everything into ash which was coming in its way.

it was going towards Mom's room I wanted to stop it but I couldn't, I didn't know how it started only how could I stop it. Soon our whole house was on fire, I got consciousness and ran to Mom's room, everything was burning in her room. her dress also caught fire, I quickly ran to take a woollen blanket and wrap her. we came out of the house

we saw there were two fire brigades already present there trying to stop the fire. maybe our neighbour saw the fire in our house and called 911, don't know🤷‍♀️. 

soon the fire stopped, we had a huge loss everything burnt, nothing left my books, mom's important papers and our phones nothing left just ashes. Mom also got burns on her whole body it was terrifying to look at. 

I don't know what happened but one thing is clear it all happened because of me. I was the one who started the fire. BUT HOW? DO I HAVE MAGICAL POWERS? WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?

~~~~~~~

I hope you all liked this chapter. As you can see this is my first FF so it may contain some grammatical mistakes so please ignore it and support me by voting on this chapter and also writing your thoughts in the comments section so that I can improve my writing skills.

goodbye👋                                                                                                          borahae💜💞