26 crown ceremony

Start from the beginning

Drake : don't interrupt you are not capable for it

Kao : king how can you say
you like this?

Drake stood up from his crown now his face is turned red completely.

Tharn : king please calm down and mew you really disappoint me this time if I know first that you courjed and don't accept reality .

Mew : what did you say how can you say like this I am not couraged like you who puts all his afford of all this year and give easily

Tharn : I give up because I want to give you chance.

Mew : did you asked me that I want to be king or not?

Gulf: type stop them this is going to be worst .

Type:  yes let's go and stop them.

Gulf : what the hell are you guys doing it's not look good please stop now.

Type : yes gulf is saying right stop You too.

Tharn& Mew : stay away from this. ( Both push gulf & type they are going to fall luckily thanari & Jennie catch them . Now gulf & type got more Scared And the other side tharn & mew still fighting everyone is trying to stop them but both of then seems to Stop. Emma was seeing all this and she can't accept all this )

Emma : STOP ALL OF YOU NOW! What are you doing? Tharn , Mew can't you see that your partners is going to hurt and for your kind of information They are pregnant. Also what about you Drake why are you making this so complicated this is family matter and drake it doesn't matter who is going to be next king but the matter is that both of them are our son. Why are you making
THARN& MEW TO ANOTHER DEW & DRAKE.( After hearing that Drake realise his mistake. What he was going to do because of anger. Now he calmed himself.) What  shocking  right ?You and dew are bestest brother I saw in my life but this throne make everyone turn into enemy and now what you want to create history again.

Drake : i am sorry honey.

Emma : I am not going to repeat I am hurt now.

Tharn&Mew : we are also sorry. They went to see thier partner.

Tharn& Mew : baby

Type : Don't do this. We are hurt now.

Gulf : you guys didn't think once what is something happened to our child.

Type :  just yesterday you are saying that you will protect me and our child  what Tharn?

Gulf : let's go dad and mom.

Thanari: let's go  Drake clean this mess and don't think that I am your friend that means I will forget what your son do now. It makes me think that if I choose  right your sons to be partners with my sons ?

Drake: thanari I am really really sorry for what happened now I am guarantee that it will never happened again.

Thanari: we will see let's go.

Tharn & Mew: dad please stop them

Emma : no it's your mistakes solve this by yourself don't accept that we will help you.

( tharn & mew feel guilty now it's all mess their friends are also mad with them it's a been and two weeks for make them to gulf and type convinced but now they are doing fine but in between two week tharn & mew know one thing that never make there  Wifey angry. Tharn also convince mew to agree to be next king it's not because he is capable or not its because mew deserve it And now they  are making arrangements for crown ceremony.)