"Do you really think I will believe you? Bring him in front of me and then I will believe you." Jungkook said giving Tzuyu some time to bring that person after telling her to go back.

"Boss are we really going to trust her?" Hyunsik asked.

"If she is saying the truth then I don't mind giving her as much as money she wants. But if she lied or it's just another scheme of her then I will make sure she will never be able to show her face to anyone again. Send someone behind her to keep an eye on her. " Jungkook told hyunsik who followed all his orders.

Tzuyu went back to her house. She saw that servants have already packed her things. She knew she has a very little time and she needs money before she go out of the country. She made sure no one was listening her and dialed a number.

"Tomorrow do whatever I told you. Exactly the same" Tzuyu said to that unknown person on the call and cut the call.

Next day

Jimin went to pick up Yeona from her kindergarten. Yeona ran towards him excitedly. Before Jimin can pick her up someone pushed him aside and started running after picking Yeona. Soon bodyguards who were with Jimin surrounded that unknown person but didn't do anything to him since Yeona was still in his hold.

"Yeona my pup... I missed you so much. I am your real appa. Look at me." That unknown person said and kissed Yeona's cheek who was terrified. Jimin was boiling in anger seeing scared face of his pup.

"Who the fuck are you? What do you want? I will give you whatever you want leave my pup." Jimin said controlling his anger since he didn't want to scare Yeona even more.

"No she is my pup. I won't leave her. Call Jeon Jungkook. I want to talk to him." That unknown person said looking towards Jimin and Jimin was shocked seeing his face. If anyone saw him from long distance then he looks somewhat similar to Jimin at first glance. But if you see carefully he was different.

If Jimin didn't get that DNA reports he would have really believed him that Yeona maybe that unknown omega's pup but now he knew the truth. But he decided to calm himself for the sake of Yeona who was still looking scared. Jimin told guards to call Jungkook and they reached Jeon mansion soon.

Yeona was still with that unknown omega who refused to let her go hugging her tightly saying how much he missed his pup. Jimin wanted to choke here right there but he controlled himself.

As soon they reached Jeon mansion Jimin saw Jungkook waiting in the living room. His face was hard like stone with no emotions. His gaze on that unknown omeag hardened seeing his pup with her.

"Mr. Park we found out that his name is Kang Hajoon. " Hyunsik informed Jimin.

"Hajoon why did you come here?. I told you I will take you to Mr. Jeon." Tzuyu's voice grabbed everyone attention who has just entered Jeon mansion.

When she told Jimin about that sketch in drawer she had already searched about Hajoon. She was determined to make Jimin believe in whatever she said. Now when she saw Jimin's sad expression she smirked internally. She knew if Jimin keeps thinking he is just substitute for Yeona's real omega parent then he won't be able to marry Jungkook happily and that's what she wanted. But only if she knew!

"What do you want?" Jungkook asked in anger to Hajoon. When Tzuyu told Hajoon whom they were going to deceive he wasn't ready for it but when he thought about money he will get he decided to do this.

"I just want my pup. No one else. I sent her to you because I couldn't afford to keep her with me that time but I am fine now. So I want my pup back." Hajoon said trying to gain courage even though he was shaking internally by alpha's piercing gaze and heavy pheromones of anger.