24.

AUTHOR'S POV

Taemin's scent soured seeing the scene in front of him but of course he can't do anything now.

Jungkook was going to leave Jimin but when he saw how taemin's expression saddened his hands on Jimin's waist tightened.

"Good morning Mr. Jeon. " Tzuyu's voice brings back Jimin to reality who was pressed against alpha's chest.

Soon Jimin got away from Jungkook and greeted Tzuyu.

"Manager Tzuyu you are early? I thought you would take another two days." Jungkook asked.

" No Mr. Jeon actually Mr. Johnson agreed to our proposal and they are ready for our new collaboration. " Tzuyu said proudly. Jeon corporation was trying to get this project from past 4 months but Mr. Johnson was not ready for it but now that tuzya showed her capabilities making him agree she was proud of herself.

"Not bad." Jungkook without any expression and asked Jimin if he is okay. Tzuyu was burning with jealousy first both of them hugged in front of him and now Jungkook is still asking Jimin if he is okay without even caring about Tzuyu who just come back from Italy.

"Mr. Jeon I didn't have breakfast yet as I come to company as soon as landed. So would you like to have breakfast with me? " Tzuyu asked politely trying not to be desperate.

" Sure. Come with us. " Jungkook said to Jimin after complete 10 second. Tzuyu wanted to kill the Omega in front of him now. She wanted to have some alone time with Jungkook but it seems like the only thing Jungkook care is Jimin.

" Mr. Jeon we already have plans for breakfast. " Taemin said cause he did not want to let go of this chance now.

" Okay then let's go everyone. " Jungkook announced trying not to sound annoyed and went ahead before anyone could deny.

All of them went to same restaurant they went last time but it was Jungkook's private room this time.

"What are looking at?" Jungkook asked Jimin who was admiring one painting at that private room from past 30 Seconds.

"I am jus-.." Jimin tried to say but Tzuyu stopped him.

"Mr Jeon it's just a fake copy of one of those oil paintings of a famous painter of Europe ." Tzuyu said as she wanted to make fun of Jimin thinking he is just a nurse who knows nothing about painting.

"No it's not a copy Ms. Tzuyu. This has a hidden name of artist who painted it. I was just trying to find it. Finally I found it. Look!" Jimin showed it to Jungkook without sparing her a glance to Tzuyu since he was the one who asked him question.

"No it can't be." Tzuyu said looking at Jungkook. She was sure why someone will put such an expensive painting in hotel room right? But she forgot that it was Jungkook's private room! Tzuyu thought Jimin is just saying to it to save himself from embarrassment.

"I was the one who kept it here. And it's a real." Jungkook and everyone took their seats. Now Tzuyu was the one who was embarrassed.

"I don't know much about painting but I am shocked manager Tzuyu couldn't recognise it. Jimin-shi you are impressive." Taemin also praised Jimin making Tzuyu burn in embarassment.

After the breakfast Jungkook was the one who paid for their breakfast again saying he didn't like it when other paid for his food. And poor taemin has to back off again.

At company

"Jimin Ms. Tzuyu is calling you." One of the jimin's colleague informed him and Jimin went to Tzuyu's cabin. He found another unfamiliar presence of Omega who was sitting in front of Tzuyu.