"SCREW YOU, YOU DAMN OCTOPUS!" terasaka looked enraged, smashing through more of the question. "just cause i'm an idiot doesn't mean he can treat me like one ! i'll prove to you that i can be hella strong!"

yoshida smirked. "you've gotta admire his fortitude, even if he is an idiot."

muramatsu chuckled. "yeah."

"he reminds me of dragon ball Z, but a terrible rip-off version of it." fuwa commented plainly.

terasaka overheard her and growled, his eyes white with rage. "WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN !? YOU OTAKU FREAK."

"hah?!" fuwa snapped her head at him , looking offended. "WHO ARE YOU CALLING OTAKU FREAK , YOU APE FACE ?!" she snapped back at him.

hinano and the other classmate's sweat dropped at the scene as the two started a bickering match in the middle of the war zone until someone walked over and wacked terasaka from behind his head.

"ugh-"

"enough nagging; it's annoying." itona murmured, looking blankly.

"itona, you damn bastard..." terasaka glared. "are you asking to get punched?!" he yelled angrily.

itona looked seemingly unfazed and loaded his gun. "let's just focus on the task at hand unless you want to get left behind, then suit yourself."

"why, you little-" terasaka shook his fist at him, only to be interrupted when more enemies started to approach. clicking his tongue, terasaka took his rage out by sending kicks and charging towards the questions with his fist. "GET THE HELL OUTTA MY WAY, YOU DAMN PUNKS!"

"that dude sure is wild." meahara stared in disbelief.

"well, what can i say ? we are the end class, after all!" okano smiled while the questioned powered up for the next round. "we don't play it cool; we play it quick and dirty!"

the spheres shot beams at them.

"heh." meahara charged ahead with okano.

'zero in on your target's weakness!' okano dodged the beams.

kimura was shooting as much as he could. 'if you know where to aim, you can take it out in one shot. even if you may not get the right answer...'

sugaya was aiming alongside him. '..but if you take the right approach...'

kimura kept shooting. '....you can at least pick up...'

meahara aimed.'....partial credit!'

they made it to the diamond compound as it cracked.

"alright !" meahara cheered. "that probably did the trick."

"no time for review, people!" the human ape glared up at the question. "onto the next-whoa!" he nearly tripped when the ground shook.

the rest of the class E looked around in confusion as a question rose from the ground.

"oi....." chiba looked up at the question. "recurrence relations, right before the end !?"

"i thought it only existed in rumours," nagisa said. "they really put it on a junior high exam....!"

the others started to back away as the question grew bigger.

"yikes ! mayday! mayday!"

"i need to reload-ah!" okano was knocked off her feet.

a certain redhead was shown watching the whole thing before he took action and raced towards the question.

meahara tried to hang onto the monster's back but was falling.