4

A/N : this is gonna be double update for y'all !but i'm gonna post chp 5 in 30 mins , tonight

A/N :
this is gonna be double update for y'all !
but i'm gonna post chp 5 in 30 mins , tonight.
chp 5 > Sep 19 MYT - 8:30pm :) 💕

i was honestly planning to update last night but my brother came by and took us out for dinner at around 6pm and we came back around 8:40 something pm 😭😭 though no hate for my brother though cuz i got to eat some delicious sandwiches <3

please leave a vote before starting the chapter and also leave a vote on the previous one too !⭐
&
put this into ur "reading list" so you won't accidentally missed a chapter ☺️ or else 😃🔪
lol , i'm jk

warning : 👇 cringe ahead
but im too lazy to change anything 💀✋

𝐀 𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐖 𝐎𝐅 𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉

narrator : 'once upon a time, there was alittle boy who lived in a castle located deep inside the forest.' a scene showed a young boy who was blessed with beautiful blonde hair that faded to a soft pink colour. he stared out of his bedroom window from his study desk, which was surrounded by nothing but bunches of book shelves that were filled with books in each corner. 'he was forbidden to go out to play.' the child was shown following the instructions from the book and positioning his arm straight at the front, attempting to glow a white beam of light from the palm of his hand. 'he was always alone and bored with slaving away with his magic spell that he was born with.'

when giggles and laughter were suddenly heard coming from the distance, he poked his head and watched enviously through the window to see a group of children his age playing "daruma-san ga koronda" (in english: "red light, green light") outside a park.

'so one day, he sneaks out of the castle to find himself a friend to play with.' the camera panned to the boy, who was slowly sneaking his way through the empty hall as he glanced around nervously to make sure no one was around before escaping by carefully sliding out from the unguarded back window in the kitchen and easily finding his way to the nearby playground where the other children were.

arriving at the park, he easily fit in with other children as the boy performs some spell that makes the other children float on thin air. 'he shows off all his amazing tricks,' the others watched in amazement at his ability as the playground filled with the kids joy.'but the magic suddenly turned into something dark and evil.'

"ah!" one of the kids suddenly fell to the ground, he gritted his teeth in pain as he held one of his knees that was now scraped, while the others looked frightened by something behind him. one by one, the kids started backing away before running away with others at high speed from the unseen source, leaving the little boy stunned and confused.