2

A/Ndon't forget to vote ⭐ before you start the chapter and remember to add this book in your "private reading list" so you'll get a notification whenever i update !i appreciate if you do ❣️

A/N
don't forget to vote ⭐
before you start the chapter and remember to add this book in your "private reading list" so you'll get a notification whenever i update !
i appreciate if you do ❣️

Q/A : what time do you usually get on wattapd ?

so i can help to keep track of which is the best time to update !

^^
free to play the "intro" of the anime above this chapter , it will mention each character's name to help you better understand who is who.🤗

𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍, 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐍-𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 came into view, and from inside, a red-haired boy could be seen strolling casually through the hallway with his hands in his pockets

𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍, 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐍-𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 came into view, and from inside, a red-haired boy could be seen strolling casually through the hallway with his hands in his pockets. a pink carton of strawberry milk he brought from the vending machine now hung on a straw in his mouth, and his head tilted back a bit to prevent the now-crumpled juice box from falling.

the sign board of the 3-E classroom came into view; its name board hung above. he slid open the wooden door from the back of the classroom and casually stepped inside as if the class hadn't started around 10 minutes ago.

"akabane karuma-kun." a tight voice called out from the front of the class, addressing him by his full japanese name. he glanced up as he was met with a tall, beautiful foreign woman with long blonde hair that was pulled back in a wavy ponytail style.

"oh, hey," the redhead greeted with a lazy grin.

"don't, 'oh, hey,' me, you little brat," she growled. "you're late," she said with crossed arms; her light blue eyes darkened as they narrowed warningly at him. "you should have been in class ten minutes ago!"

karma shrugged. "i lost track of time cause i accidentally fell asleep under a tree." which wasn't a complete lie. he was napping under a tree... for a good fifteen minutes or so before waking up and finding himself craving for strawberry milk. since that place was not only close by the main building but was honestly one of the best spots he could find at the moment to take a nap. not wanting to climb up the hill immediately after just waking up, he figured that he could just head to the main campus since it was much closer to where he was, just to satisfy his craving before entering class.