"pfftt...dramatic bitch," the redhead delinquent smirk in amusement, causing gakushu's gaze to narrow.

gakushu glared at him. "i meant, you should kill his education philosophy."

toka frowned. "i'm not sure i understand. how exactly?"

"it's easier than you think," gakushu replied. "all class E has to do is dominate the top spots in the next end-of-term exams." he placed a hand on his chest. "it goes without saying, i'll be placing highest."

"uh...?" class E looked unimpressed at the last bit.

'wow, how humble of you,' rinka commented dryly inside her head.

"of course whether or not i perform as expected makes no difference," gakushu commented dismissively. "but for detritus like you to show up class A, however? now that'll be a slap in the face to his policies."

"hm." nagisa frowned.

kataoka's brow furrowed. "alright, look, asano-kun. i've heard about the chilly relationship between the two of you." she looked worried. "as you are saying.... you want us to deny your father's methods and turn away from him ?"

"oh, on the contrary," gakushu said. "believe it or not, my father actually wants me to take him down," he told them casually. "that's what I've been groomed to do," he said, looking determined. "this will be the fulfilment of his legacy." isogai and kataoka looked concerned still. "that's how we are, that's what our relationship is built on."

gakushu frowned, lowering his gaze. "then again, if you didn't know the pleasure of being raised by him..."

the scene shifted to class A students screaming faintly as large centipedes latched onto their heads and injected them with knowledge.

"let me assure you, his methods are hell on earth," gakushu said coldly.

the whole of class A had centipedes latched onto their heads.

"the only thing supporting class-A right now is their hatred of you," gakushu explained. "he's pushing them past their limits." he stared at his hand. "if it raises them to victory, my father's methods will be the only thing they trust from here on out." a flashback showed the main campus students arrogance."we can't let that happen." the failings from the past tests were shown."hatred only gets you so far, i know this for a fact, scorning one's enemies is childish." the defeat from the pole-topping incident was shown.

"my flunkies need to learn a healthy respect for their foes." he looked back at class E. "otherwise, their strength will be lopsided, and I'll only ever be second-in-command." he contemplated this. "the thing about defeat is that it gives you perspective...so please, i'm asking you, show my father a lesson about proper defeat. let them all know what it is to lose." he bowed to them.

class E looked on in shock.

to be honest, admitting he needed class E's help was humiliating, and bowing even more so.........'ugh, whatever, the more hurried he gets this done, the quicker the nightmare ends,' gakushu grimaced. besides, it's not like he cares about them; he was only doing this to defeat that monster of a father, and saving the big five and his classmates is just part of a leader's job.