in the background, karma hummed, watching curiously from the back as he sipped his juice.

there was a grimace on mimura's face. "you guys know what i'm talking about. the way he can trap you with that weird charisma, controlling people with a word or a glance..."

"his teaching methods are hardcore," muramatsu commented. "which put him on par with mach-20 koro-sensei."

"nrrrrgh!" koro-sensei looked nervous as he chewed on a handkerchief.

"if he's the one prepping them for the exams, they've probably already lost the will to defy him," isogai said grimly

the scene shifted back to class A's lesson, which was a mass of lights and calculations zooming past at high speed.

"ugh...!" tanaka was struggling to keep up as he tried to read through the book.

fukawa was trying to write everything down. 'his lessons are ten times easier to understand than our usual lessons...'

'but twenty times faster!' fujii thought desperately.

the principal paused from writing. "hashizume-kun, tanaka-kun, fujii-san, kondo-san, and okuno-san," he said while facing the board. "you guys seem to be falling a little behind."

"uh..." hashizume gritted his teeth, pausing to write.

okuno's question in terror. 'how can he tell with his back turned to us?'

"sir!" tanaka spoke up. "i'm sorry, but it's impossible to keep up!" he apologised anxiously. "maybe if we were at the big five's level, but please, this is too much!"

the principal paused, then turned around and smiled at them. "impossible, you say? perhaps because you don't understand what it means to fight."

the principal opened the door and steered them outside to the hallway while their classmates watched. "why don't we have a little chat in the hallway? three minutes should do...just a little pep talk."

three minutes later, the door opened with a cloud of dark smog filtering in while the rest of class A watched in shock and disbelief as the students came back in looking zombified.