Just lonely....

I hated my father from the bottom of my heart. There was just something about the mand which made me want to start beating the shit out of him. He was never a good father towards me or my brothers. From the outside he would appear like that and for a stranger he would also maintain this personality but no one knew where all the scars on my body came from. The humans here were refering to it as quirk drawbacks but everyone in the demon world knew that these wounds were inflikted by the flames of my father.

I angered him...

I made him lose controll..

I was my own person and didn't let him bend me....

My mistake was to have been born the way I was.

Anyways I heard about my brother and apparently my father had burned one side of his face in anger. Not only that but he was on his way to take my bride away from me.

Me: Tomura can you handle things here?

Tomura: Just go!

Me: Thanks.

Tomura: I will always have your back buddy.

He was like a brother... no more than that to me. Not only could I trust him but he always had my back no matter what. Besides that there was something between us which couldn't be explained at all. We were close like family members but we were also a bit more than that because we were relying on each other for soo long. It just became natural to us and nooo, we were not lovers at all.

Since Tomura understood my intention, I left the company towards him and ran to my little angels side. He was still in his room but he was looking out of the window a bit gloomy. His emotions still were not sad or negative at all.

Me: What are you looking through the window?

Izuku: It looks like a storm is coming.

Oh if he knew what storm was coming, he wouldn't say it like that at all. My family was about to attack this place and they wouldn't stop until they would get him into their hands.

Me: Don't worry about it.

Izuku: Mh.

He rushed over to my side and I immediately hugged my dear lover showering him with kisses over and over until I just picked him up bringing him to the couch and putting him on my lap. Izuku had nothing against it as he was leaning against me as well.

Me: What's wrong honey?

Izuku: Are you hiding something from me?

I felt a stab to my heart since he was spot on but I couldn't bring myself to tell him what was going on. The truth was that there was more than just a bit going on. His life was in danger and I was dealing with everything from behind. I couldn't tell him how dangerous the situation was and that I might even lose him completly. I couldn't tell him that if my father would get me in his hands, he would kill me and I couldn't bear to tell him that I would lose my mind without him.

Me: No, why are you asking?

Izuku: You look tired when you come up after your work.

Me: Ah, there is just a lot to do.

Izuku: Can't you take more breaks.

Me: I fear not. We are having soo many request and you know that I am helping heroes, right?

Izuku: Mh... I just want to spend more time with you....

It was a very faint answer but it was enough for me to pick it up and not only that but when I heard it, I immediately realized what I was missing. His emotions were never negativ. How could they even be if he was simply just missing me.

Me: I am sorry. I will make sure to spend more time with you from now on.

Izuku: MH!

Me: Don't worry... hey how about we go out? There is a hero gathering and my company was invited to join them. It will be a banquet held in two weeks. Want to go there with me?

Izuku: I... I don't know.... I never been to something this big and I don't want to embarrasse you.

Me: You don't have to worry about anything. They are all people I know. I we can also do something else.

I really hoped that I could deal with his loneliness this way and make him come out of the house more. Who would have thought that he was waiting for me all the time and didn't wanted to get out because of that.