FINAL CHAPTER (18 - 🍅)

Sasuke POV:

Today was the day. Today was the day I confess to Naruto. I currently am sitting on the toilet questioning my life choices.

My mind was swarming with "What-if's?" Why can't my stupid brain shut up for like 5 freaking seconds? Is it possible to get a headache from your own thoughts? 'Cause it's happening right now.

Why did I agree to do this today??? Ughhhhh.

Like bro, what if he's gonna throw up after I confess to him? What if he rejects me then tells every single person in the village? Wait no- Naruto wouldn't do that. Would he?

"Sasuke, you've been in there for 10 minutes, what happened?" Shikamaru groaned then seemed a little concerned.

"It's nothing- I'm just nervous about today." I replied.

"Why? What's happening? Oh my gosh- did Lady Tsunade ask us to go on another mission?" Shikamaru clearly hated doing anything that requires effort. I guess that's why he never did his homework. And somehow he was always top of the class back in the academy... I don't know how-.

"No.., I'm just gonna confess today." I said, extremely nervous.

"Oh, I'm sure you'll be fine." Shikamaru shrugged, I think- I'm still on the toilet.

"How do you know?" I was worried.

"Naruto won't make fun of you, trust me." Shikamaru stated, calmly.

"If you say so... thank you, Shikamaru." I said as I finished up and walked out then washed my hands.

"No problem" He said as he walked out.

After I finished washing my hands I walked out of the bathroom and leaned against the railing outside.

It was a warm day outside. It was slightly cloudy, and there was a gentle breeze passing by. I looked over the village, the sun was shining down on it. Happy faces and giggles were seen and heard all throughout it. I closed my eyes and felt the wind blow into me and my face. It was actually kind of peaceful, unlike the usual chaos (Konaha 12).

I was there for a while before I decided to go get something to eat or do. I ventured down into the village to eat something. Maybe onigiri and Tomato soup? Yeah. That will definitely do.

I saw Naruto running towards me then hiding behind my back. What?

"Naruto-, what are you doing?" I asked him, turning my head.

"Kakashi-sensei's trying to force me to eat icky food!" Naruto said.

"Naruto, vegetables are good for you. You cannot always be eating Ramen." Kakashi appeared and spoke.

Naruto stuck his tongue out at his. "Why not?! Ramen has good properties in it!"

"Yes, but you need to eat something other than Ramen. Sasuke, I trust you to make sure Naruto eats these." Kakashi handed me a basket of vegetables while Naruto grumbled.

"Ok, understood." I responded while Naruto looked shocked.

"Y-you're not actually gonna make me eat those are you!?" Naruto screeched, looking horrified.

"Yes I am." I grabbed his hand and walked over to the Uchiha Manor.

Once we arrived at the entrance, my mood went down a little, remembering what happened here. Naruto seemed to how my mood changed so he asked me what I was going to make for lunch.

"I'm probably going to make some Tomato, corn; and avocado salad." I said.

"Oh okay." He said, slightly disappointed, I knew he absolutely hated fresh vegetables but he needs to eat them.