Chapter 13 - 🍥

Naruto POV:

I woke up to a warm embrace. It was the kind of one that you didn't want to leave, like when you get in a comfortable position in bed.

I opened my eyes up to see Sasuke. What the fuck? Ok- so you're telling me that the guy I've sort of been crushing on, is cuddling with me? I do not know what to do. Scream? Yell? Shriek? Get out of the tent? Or stay there?

With a million different thoughts going through my head, Sasuke started to stir.

"Sasuke? Why are we cuddling?" I asked.

He opened his eyes and said, "When I was about to fall asleep, you started cuddling me and I couldn't get out- you had a strong grip."

"Oh- I- sorry!!" I said jumping up.

"It's fine Naruto."

I quickly got dressed- I already had clothes on, a blank tank top and my pants. I pulled my jacket over my arms and zipped it up. I ran out of the tent saying sorry.

I walked over to the campfire where Sakura, Ino, Neji, and TenTen were talking.

I sat down next to them.

"Good morning," I said lazily.

"Good morning Naruto," Neji stated.

"Hi Naruto!" Tenten spoke happily.

"Heya Naruto," Ino responded.

"Good morning Naruto! How'd you sleep?" Sakura asked.

"Eh, pretty good," I answered.

"I'm happy to hear that," She smiled.

Kiba slowly trudged out of his tent.

"Good morning... Shino's bugs kept making sounds all throughout the night," He mumbled some of his words together.

"Oof that's rough," Ino laughed.

"Don't laugh at my misery," Kiba grumbled while he plopped down on one of the seats.

"L-Lee! I don't think that's a good idea!" We heard a voice speak.

"Nonsense! The Power of Youth will help me, guaranteed! You do not have to worry about me!" Lee spoke.

We saw Lee walking on his hands with Hinata following behind him.

"Lee! It's the beginning of the morning, you shouldn't be doing that!" TenTen got up and quickly walked over to him.

The sensei's all gathered and told us that we would be gathering fish for breakfast. And with the rest of the Konoha 12 got out of their tents and we all walked to the river.

"Naruto! Let's play a game where whoever gets the most fish wins!" Kiba exclaimed.

"You're on!" I cheered.

We each threw kunai at the fish that jumped out of the water.

After about ten minutes we gathered all our fish and decided who was the winner.

"I gathered the most fish!" I said.

"No I did!" He replied.

We argued for a couple of minutes before Sasuke came towards us and said, "Both of you are wrong. I collected the most fish." He said with a small grin.

Kiba rolled his eyes while grumbling, "Show-off" as he walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Space:

Tysm for 3.92k reads!

We're so close to 4K reads!!

Btw if you like the story, consider leaving a comment or voting for the chapter!