Chapter 15 - 🍥

Naruto POV:

I was talking to TenTen about random shit because I was bored out of my mind.
I heard some footsteps so I turned to see Sasuke. "Does it still hurt Naruto?" He asked.

"Uh- yeah but thanks for the help," I smiled. I swear I saw some of his pale skin turned a bit pink but it's probably just the sun so whatever.

TenTen giggled so I looked at her with a confused expression.

"What?" I questioned, looking at her confused.

"Oh nothing." She replied with a grin.

I saw Ino with Hinata walking this way.

"Hey Naruto!"

"Hello Naruto"

"Hello!" I said loudly.

"So what are you two doing?" Ino asked with a grin on her face.

"Nothing really, just talking," Sasuke said with a dull face.

"Yeah- it's kinda boring to be honest." I spoke.

"Yikes. That's sad," Ino replied.

"I know right? ANYWAYS! I'm hungry- where's the food!?" I put my hands together.

"Neji is dividing the fish evenly and Shino and Sakura are putting it on the plates for everyone to eat off of." Hinata explained with her usual tone.

"So is it ready?" I urged. "Impatient, but yes." Ino said with a small smile. I stuck my tongue out at her, which she scoffed at with a silly expression on her face.

Choji brought us all our breakfast, which was delicious by the way-, and then we all just sat and talked for a while, which was pretty relaxing. It's nice to enjoy yourself with your friends every once in a while.

"Naruto! I challenge you!" Lee smiled.

"Huh?- when?" I replied confused.

"Right now!" Lee yelled.

"Ok! You're on Bushy Brow!" I yelled back.

Sasuke and Hinata looked worried while TenTen and Ino looked like they didn't get paid enough for this shit. Jokes on them, they never did or are getting paid for dealing with our dumbasses.

"Lee! You cannot just go around challenging people!" Neji said loudly.

"But it is for practice! To help us both!" Lee countered.

"Yes! It is good practice, right Kakashi?" The Original Bushy Brow explained, elbowing Kakashi-sensei.

"Did you say something?" Kakashi-sensei looked up from his book.

The bowl-cut haired man, (He probably used like 10 bottles of hair gel everyday), quickly turned away holding a fist. "Why do you always have to act so cool?" He asked, his voice strained.

Neji just sighed while muttering something about us being like toddlers, which we are not.

Me and Bushy Brow made our way to a place to practice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Space:

Tysm for 5.61k reads!! I never thought I would get that many lmao-

Btw sorry for the late update lol

But- thank you for reading this chapter!