EIGHTEEN. forever lost

ONE BED

ONE BED.

After everything, one fucking bed.

Olivia rolled her eyes, dropping her bags on the floor nearby the bed and stepped outside.

She wasn't going to be in the room alone with them. Hell no. She rather stand in the pouring, freezing rain than be in the room with them.

So she did.

All she did was stand with her arms crossed over her chest.

The poured heavy over her as she stood there, her eyes closed as she imagined being anywhere else in the world.

Anywhere fucking else.

Meanwhile, Jeremiah stepped out of the room, looking for Conrad and finding him sitting by the vending machine.

He made his way to him slowly, sitting next to him as his brother stared off into the distance.

"We need to talk." Jeremiah muttered.

"I'm too tired to talk."

"That's too fucking bad." He swore, "I know what you're doing. You're acting like a dick to make her feel better." Jeremiah paused, still not looking over at Conrad, "You love her, Con. Admit it."

Conrad sighed, "Yeah. I do."

"Then you need to tell her."

"Why?" He asked, "Maybe she's fallen for you all over again. Maybe that's why she's angry."

"Doesn't feel like it. Not when she doesn't know she still a chance with you." Jeremiah sighed, looking at Conrad, "She deserves to know how you feel. If she... picks you then... I'll let her go. I won't keep up the bullshit. If it was anyone else in the world I'd fight like hell, but I... I think she might be what you need. I won't get in the way of that... not anymore. 'Cause I just want her to be happy and I want you, I want you to be happy, too."

"Me, too." Conrad muttered.

"So you gonna tell her?" He asked, "Look, if you're not gonna do it for yourself... or for her, then just please do it for me."