THREE. god... it's brutal out here

OLIVIA HAD to thank Jeremiah for a lot

Without him she wouldn't be the person she was currently looking at in the mirror.

Her hair rested on her shoulders as she tugged at the crop top... not that it was going to grow that way.

It had grown dark and the dinner that she craved had been shoved in her mouth.

"Hey Liv?" Jessie called, "Did you ever ask Jeremiah about the Deb?"

The Deb, or better known as the Debutant Ball, was something that new girl in Cousins attended. It was basically a coming out party.

Olivia hadn't been in town for the first one and her mother desperately wanted her to attend.

Jessie had her own Deb party and could remember the fond memories of that night. Though, those memories had quickly soured out once she divorced Harry.

"Um, no." Olivia answered, "I forgot."

"Liv! You have to ask him before it's too late."

Olivia glanced over at her mother and laughed, "Too late? Is he waiting for someone else to ask him?"

"No, but I'm sure that Susannah would want the two of you two match."

"I'll ask him at the party."

Jessie quirked her brow, "Party? Since when have you gone to parties?"

"Since tonight." She answered, "I'm going with Jere."

"Is Conrad going?"

"Pretty sure... I'm sure everyone is going."

"And by everyone?"

Olivia sighed, "Belly and her brother Steven. I'm only going because I get to drive the Jeep." She smiled.

Jessie could see how happy Jeremiah made Olivia.

Olivia had been Jessie's only child and she wanted to protect her as much as a parent possibly could.