FOURTEEN. bleeding me dry

JESSIE SUMMERS sat in the passenger's seat of her ex-husband's car with her arms crossed over her chest as they sat in the driveway of the Fisher's summer house

It was truly her last resort as her car had broken down not even fifteen minutes from her house and no one that she knew would be willing to let her borrow their car so she could go get Olivia.

Harry tapped his fingers against the steering wheel waiting for Jessie to tell him what to do next.

Which was to wait in the car, don't get out, and don't say a word.

Jessie slammed the car door shut and made her way inside the house, passing by the familiar doors and finally spotted Olivia laying on the floor with her (Jessie's) clothes on and the leather jacket covering her body.

Olivia had to drunkenly wake up in the middle of the night and take her contacts out because her glasses were on her face and pushed harshly against her as she slept on her cheek.

Jessie sighed, squatting down next to Olivia and gently shaking her away, "Olivia, sweetheart, you've got to get up."

She wasn't mad at Olivia for leaving... well, she was. She was mad that Olivia had lied about where she had been, but she couldn't blame the girl for just up and going, especially when her father just popped back into her life like nothing had happened.

"Come on." Jessie sighed, pulling Olivia up by her arms as the girl muttered nothingness under her breath, "Get up and shower. I've brought you some clothes to get changed into"

Olivia finally opened her eyes, seeing her mother in front of her. She furrowed her brows in confusion and took in her surroundings.

She was still in Cousins. She was still in her clothes from last night. She knew her breath reeked of the plenty of alcohol she had consumed.

"What?" Olivia muttered.

Jessie let go of Olivia's arms, taking the tote bag off of her shoulder and sitting it on the ground to pull out Olivia's clothes.

"Get up, go shower, get dressed." Jessie said, "After that, you and I... are talking."

Olivia only nodded in confusion, standing up slowly and making her way into the bathroom to get dressed.