~ "Stop it! Stop it! Stop! Keep this up and you'll kill me!" ~ Chapter 5

Your fist makes straight contact with Nishiki's face and he gets slammed into the wall as you land on your feet glaring at all the dust that covers where Nishiki has landed. Your eye goes back to normal and the red veins disappear as you look down to Hideyoshi

"Sick guy." You grunt out as you shake your head. You hear something move and snap your head up only to be punched harshly in the stomach making you cough up blood. Nishiki slammed you into the ground and stepped on your back repeatedly until you are barely conscious. He grins and walks over to Hideyoshi then turning to see Kaneki standing up with struggle.

Nishiki shoves his fingers down his throat as he throws up the pastry he had right next to Hideyoshi. He slowly stands up straight with a grin as he wipes his mouth

"Uh oh, sorry about that. Think I just ruined your meal. You two have known each other for a long time. He calls you his best friend. So tell me, when were you going to eat him? Don't you think you've waited long enough, Kaneki? Which part of him would you want to eat first? Huh? Huh? Huh!" Nishiki teases as he stomps on Hideyoshi's head repeatedly. You cough up more blood and attempt to sit up but fail miserably.

"Stop it. Hide is not food. Get your foot off of him." Kaneki stammers out

"What did you say?" Nishiki laughs out loud.

"You heard me!" Kaneki yells as he runs up to Nishiki swinging his bag around

"You're attacking me with your bag? What are you? An old lady." Nishiki yells out laughing as he kicks Kaneki all the way to the other side

"You're such a dick." You cough out as you push yourself onto your knees. Nishiki crouches down grabbing your jaw and pulling you closer to his face.

"You'll learn to love it, sweetheart." Nishiki whispers

"Go to hell." You spit out as you head-but him. He groans and slams your face harshly into the ground. He stands up and makes his way to Kaneki spitting out the blood you had left in his mouth.

"You just don't seem to get it, do you? Humans aren't your friends. Their nothing but food to eat. It's no different for the way they think of a cow or a pig. It's rude to play with your food. You should probably just go ahead and eat it. Quit pretending you're his friend." Nishiki exclaims as he crouches down and grabs Kaneki's hair pulling his head up

"But i'm not pretending!" Kaneki manages to get out

"I see...don't you think that hanging out with Nagachika is risky? He's pretty smart. Having some who is as perceptive as he is by your side is bound to get you in trouble. And this. You can't even control your own eyes. Aw, come on. Get up. Or you want me to kill Nagachika first? You kidding me? Is that all you got? Let's see you dodge this. I could release my Kagune and put you out of your misery, but what's the fun in that?" Nishiki teases as he kicks Kaneki around. He kicks him into the roof and he comes crashing down. Nishiki starts making his way to Hideyoshi once more.

"Hide!" Kaneki yells

"Aw, you worried about your buddy? Well, you should be. Are you ready to hear him scream in agony? He's unconscious? Say your prayers Nagachika. Oh, I suppose I should get rid of you too, Y/n. See, I like you a lot but you are quite a handful. So Kaneki, let me ask you again...are you ready to hear both of them scream in agony?" Nishiki questions as he gets his Kagune out. It wraps around your leg and pulls you next to Hideyoshi. Your body barely co-operating with you as his Kagune goes near where your heart is and near Hideyoshi's heart.

You could only lay there breathing hitched as your eyes were barely open. You stammer in your breath as your heartbeat increases, the hairs on your arms going up your body would be shaking if it weren't so drained and so injured to move.

In sudden action a large red Kagune saves both you and Hideyoshi from Nishiki's Kagune. Kaneki filled with absolute fear and rage as he defends the two people who means most to him. Nishiki only laughs as he enjoys someone who can fight back.

"Nice try!" Nishiki yells as he tries to get Kaneki off his blue Kagune but Kaneki would not let go as rage pulses through his veins. Kaneki's Kagune aims for Nishiki's stomach going straight through. Nishiki screams in agonising pain as he gets lifted into the air by Kaneki's Kagune. You slowly turn your head to Kaneki

"Oh, shit..." you grumble quietly seeing Kaneki repeatedly stab Nishiki in the air.

"Stop it! Stop it! Stop! Keep this up and you'll kill me! That's Rize's Kagune. How can that be?" Nishiki yells out as he gets thrown into a railing his head getting trapped. Blood painted you, Hideyoshi, the floor and walls. You could only stare at Kaneki wide eye'd.

"Hide, Y/n..." He mutters

"That was impressive." You laugh with slight coughs as you push yourself onto your ass. Your body has started to heal. You rub your head as you stare at Kaneki who seems to be struggling with something.

"No way! I can't eat him. He's my friend!" Kaneki states and you furrow your brows

"What?" You question tilting your head

"Yeah, I can. He does look tasty. No! What the hell am I doing?" Kaneki starts laughing manically then starts grabbing his head squeezing his eyes closed

"Hm." You hum confused as you get onto your feet. Your body mainly fully healed but blood still painted it. Kaneki starts banging his head on the truck next to you as you slowly approach Hideyoshi's unconscious body, standing in front of it to protect him incase Kaneki loses full control of himself. Your eye goes black but the iris glows red, veins appear around your eye socket as you narrow your eyes to Kaneki.

"What instinct? He's all mine...You're right. Maybe I should follow my instincts for once. He's like a special treat just for me! He has been my friend for years! So I should be the one who gets to eat him!" Kaneki yells out as he charges towards you full force.

Your Kagune grows from your back grabbing Kaneki by the neck and slamming him into the pillar countlessly until he falls unconscious. You then drop Kaneki and turn back to your normal self. You sigh and step back from Hideyoshi.

"Looks like you two are becoming more like us, Half-breeds!" A familiar voice states making you turn to her with an irritated look.

"I've got this under-control, thanks." You snap back as you shove your hands in your pockets. She looks at your state, blood being all over you then looks around with a raised eyebrow as you just narrow your eyes at her annoyed.

"He's so hungry, he's lost his sense of reason." Touka informs

"He'll come back to his senses soon." You defend with a neutral face.

"Listen, I don't give a crap about his friend. He can go ahead and kill him for all he wants. But i'm warning you...you're gonna be sorry if you gobble him up. You'll be left with nothing apart from a sea of blood and entrails and regret. Do you think he can live with that guilt? Knowing that he killed his own best friend?" Touka questions. You snap your head to Kaneki when you hear him groaning loudly as large Kagune's come out of his back.

"Damn it." You grunt out as your eye turns pitch black with the red glowing iris and red veins popping out. You prepare your stance.

"I didn't want it to come to this." Touka states

Word Count: 1346