Chapter 17

Freddy and Bonnie stood in front of the alligator. "So Monty why did you do that?" the rabbit asked cautiously.

Monty huffed. "Man! Because the boy was following me the whole time and getting on my nerves!" he growled.

Roxanne was in the toilet room with Foxy and the little boy's mother. She took a first-aid box and began to carefully treat the bleeding scratch marks on the little one's right cheek. The boy's mother looked worried and Foxy tried to calm her down.

"What's wrong with that animatronic alligator?! That green beast hurt my son!" said the boy's mother.

"Monty has aggression issues and can't control the aggression." said Foxy. "Don't worry. Roxy will treat the bleeding scratch marks on the little one's cheek."

Roxanne carefully wiped away the blood from the little boy's cheek with a cloth so treat the scratch marks better.

"That hurts!" the little boy wailed and flinched.

"I know the scratch marks hurt, but you have to be brave, my little one." Roxy said in a soft voice.

"O..okay." said the little boy and clutched his teddy bear while Roxanne continued to treat the scratches on the boy's cheek.

"I'm done treating the scratches." Roxy said then.

The scratches weren't bleeding anymore and Roxanne had put a plaster on the little boy's cheek. "Does it still hurt?" asked the wolf animatronic.

The boy shook his head. "It doesn't hurt anymore. You healed the scratches. Thank you." he said.

The little boy's mother thanked Roxanne several times.

Foxy stepped closer to Roxanne and briefly pressed his nose to hers. "My pretty Roxy. You are the best." he said in a loving voice. Roxanne wagged her tail and then gently wrapped her tail around Foxy's tail.

Then the animatronic fox looked down at the boy. "I think there then will be some nice scars on your cheek that will make you look like a real brave pirate kid." Foxy said in a soft voice, patting the little boy's head. "Then you can tell your friends that you fought a sea monster."

The little boy giggled and then looked at his mother smiling happily. "I am brave." he said to her.

His mother nodded and smiled back gently.

"Yes you are very brave my little one." Roxanne said in a soft voice to the little boy.

The mother took her son in her arms and left the toilet room. Roxy and Foxy left the toilet room.

The little boy's mother eyed the alligator a brief angry look, then walked to the dining area with her son.

Foxy snuggled gently against Roxanne for a moment and then walked back to the water playground. Roxy watched after the pirate fox lovingly.

Then Roxanne looked to the alligator with her ears flattened in anger. Monty was still standing in front of the climbing tower. Bonnie and Freddy stood left and right next to Monty to prevent another tantrum from him.

Roxy walked to the three of them and glared coldy at the alligator. "You almost scratched the little boy's eye out!" she growled at him angrily.

"That kid was getting on my nerves! It was an accident, I swear!" said the alligator and growled. Freddy and Bonnie immediately grabbed Monty's arms again because they assumed that alligator was about to pounce on the wolf.

"AN ACCIDENT?! IF A LITTLE GIRL OR BOY IS GETTING ON MY NERVES, I DON'T SCRATCH THE KID WITH MY CLAWS IN THE FACE!" Roxanne yelled at the alligator, still angry. "Don't you dare hurt one of the kids again you damn stupid lizard!!"

Then Roxanne turned away from Monty and went back to the go-kart track.

Monty huffed.

Lena was still standing next to Leon. Monty was the only animatronic she was really scared of. But why did Monty have these constant aggression issues?

"Why...why did you do that Monty? Why did you hurt the little boy?" Chica asked, who dared to go near the climbing tower again.

"This annoying little boy followed me all the time and eventually I just got fed up with it. How many times do I have to explain it? It was a fucking accident! I didn't want to hurt the kid!" said Monty with a growl. Blood was still on his claws.

Monty yanked his arms out of Bonnie's and Freddy's hands, growling and huffing. The alligator tried to suppress the urge to smash something.

Chica backed away a step. "Now what if we get kicked out of here now because of you Monty? Where are we supposed to find temporary accommodation then?" the animatronic chicken cackled desperately and ran back to the dining area.

Monty grumbled. Freddy sighed softly and dropped his ears. Bonnie nudged the bear in a friendly manner. "Are you okay buddy?" asked the blue rabbit. The bear nodded slightly and looked to Roxanne, who was at the go-kart track and was racing with children.

Bonnie patted Freddy gently on the shoulder and smiled. Then the blue rabbit looked at the alligator. "You must be able to control your tantrums somehow, Monty." he said. "Smashing things is a harmless thing, hurting children is a worse thing."

Monty growled loudly and swung his powerful claws, roughly pinning Bonnie to the ground with ease. The blue rabbit's eyes widened startled.

"Monty! No!" Freddy pushed the alligator aside and helped Bonnie stand up. The blue rabbit only got a few scratches. The alligator turned away and walked to the mini golf course.

When it finally closing time, the children left the children's play world building with their parents.

Sundrop was a bit sad because all the kids left the building and he couldn't play with them anymore in the ball pool. The daycare attendant climbed out of the ball pool and let his sunbeams hang sadly. Eclipse tried to comfort Sun.

Leon and Lena sat on the bench. An employee went to the two children. "You two have to leave the building and go home because we are now closed. Tomorrow at 7:00 the play world will open again." he said to them. "Where are the parents of you two?"

"We have no parents because we are orphans." said Leon to the employee.

Lena said nothing.

"Oh um...then give me the phone number of the orphanage so I can call there and then a caregiver will come pick you both up." said the employee to the boy.

"No! I'm not going back to the orphanage!" said Lena with tears in her eyes. "Roxanne Wolf adopted me! She's my mother now!" the girl got up from the bench.

"What? The wolf animatronic adopted you? But Roxy isn't human." said the employee.

"I'm going to adopted Leon! He's my little rock star." said Bonnie and went to the two children. Leon got up from the bench smiling and hugged the rabbit. "Daddy Bonnie." he said.

Roxanne followed the blue rabbit.

"But..." the employee said.

"Lena and Leon will not go to back in the orphanage!" Roxy said and stopped in front of the employee with flattened ears. "Did you understand that?!" she growled softly.

The employee nodded and took a step back, then turned and left.

Lena clung to Roxy's leg. Tears flowed down her cheeks and she cried softly. Roxanne gently wrapped her tail around the girl. "I'm here. You're safe with me, my little Lena." said Roxanne in a loving voice.