Chapter 3

Cassie climbed onto some boxes and then crawled through a hole in the wall. The girl was now in the big playground in the climbing tower. Everything was also devastated and broken here.

Like everything else in the Pizzaplex, the daycare attendant was badly damaged.

Moondrop's creepy laughter was heard. Suddenly, Moon grabbed Cassie's arm through the bars of the climbing tower.

"Naughty! Naughty! It's time for your nap!!" Moondrop said, growling.

Cassie shone the flashlight in Moon's face. He let go of the girl's arm. "No light!!!! I hate the light!!! Aeeeegh!" screamed Moon, losing his footing and falling to the ground.

"Creepy moon-thing." said Cassie and continued to crawl through the climbing tower and then come out of the tower. She was now in the playground which was totally filled with broken toys and debris.

Suddenly Sundrop appeared in front of the girl and grabbed her shoulders.

"New friend? New friend! I'm trapped in a nap!" said Sun in a panicked voice. "Reboot! Reboot! We need to be whole!" he looked at the Faz Wrench Cassie was holding.

"You want me to reboot you? With this?" Cassie asked looking at the Faz Wrench.

Sun let go of Cassie's shoulders and Moon took control. "Naughty! Naughty!" he said.

Sun took control. He held his head with both hands as Moon violently tried to regain control.

"Lights on! Lights on! Turn on the two generators! Turn on the generators!" Sun said, voice still panicked, then he collapsed, was attach to a rope, and flew away above the devastated playground.

Helpi: It appears the daycare attendant is malfunctioning.

Helpi: Turn on the generators and you may have a chance to reboot its system. Once all generators are active, use the Faz Wrench port on the back of its face plate.

Cassie crawled back into the climbing towers and searched for the two generators.

The girl found the first generator and turned it on.

"This won't work! Take your nap! No more sun!" said Moondrop. He stood at the top of the climbing tower and backed away from the headlights.

When the girl finally found the second generator and turned it on, another headlight activated and Moon was immobilized by the light.

"Ngggg. Hrrr. Naughty! Naughty! Make it stop! The lights makes us hurt! Grinding gears inside my head! We can't move! Error! Error!" Moon said.

Cassie made her way to the climbing tower top and went to the daycare attendant.

"Now! Do it now!" Sun said. "Not me! The other me!"

Cassie plugged the Faz Wrench into the back of the attendant's face plate to reboot him.

Moon growled, twitching, then transformed into Eclipse: A hybrid of the sun and the moon.

"Happy birthday!" said Eclipse. "Warning! Warning! Child in danger. Safety mode active - Little girl, you can't be in here. It's dangerous. I need to clean up before we open in the mornig! This place will be flooded with kids."

Eclipse carefully picked up Cassie and brought her through the wooden door out of the devastated playground.

"Come back soon and have a faz-eriffic day!" then Eclipse closed the wooden door.

"Thank you." you could hear Sun's relieved voice because he didn't have to be anymore tormented by Moon now.

Cassie was now in a area leading to the theater but unfortunately the gate to the theater was closed. There was a lot of debris lying around here.