Chapter 1

Cassie enters the ruined Pizzaplex through a large broken window. The window were all covered with flyers.

"Lena? Lena? You there? I got your message." said Cassie in a loud voice.

In the pizzaplex everything was broken and dirty. There was a lot of graffiti on the walls.

"Lena? Are you there?" Cassie said in a loud voice again.

The girl climbed down the ladder and then stood in the former main lobby of the Pizzaplex.

"I don't get it. Why would Lena tell me to come to this old place, and then not be here?" Cassie said to herself.

*distant creepy noise*

"What is that? Maybe if I get up there I can see better." Cassie said to herself again.

Cassie looked around the ruined pizzaplex.

"No way I'm going in there without a flashlight." said Cassie. She saw a series of gates leading deeper into the lobby. It was way too dark and Cassie was afraid she wouldn't be able to see anything in the darkness.

The girl walked over to a broken cardboard cutout that had all four Glamrock animatronics on it. The Freddy cardboard cutout and the Monty cardboard cutout were broken. There in between lay a headless security bot with a flashlight in hand. Cassie grabbed the flashlight and turned it on, then walked through a gate into the ruined gift shop.

Cassie continued through the gift shop, where everything was a mess. She climbed the stairs and got to the second foor.

As Cassie walked through the shop, a nearby security bot activated and beeped loudly. The girl backed away, startled. Then the bot collapsed again.

Cassie walked through a door and came to an area that led to the elevators and daycare. Then she heard a melody and a wooden board fell over in front of the red door.

"Help me." suddenly Lena's voice could be heard. Cassie followed the voice. A Roxy Talky was lying on the floor in front of the elevator.

"Is someone there? Help! Can you hear me? Someone? Roxy?" Lena's voice was heard over the Roxy Talky. "Are you there? Are you there? I'm trapped."

Cassie picked up the Roxy Talky from the floor.

"Lena? I got your message! Where are you?" asked Cassie.

"My Wolf watch..is broken. I can't communicate with Roxy anymore. I don't know where Roxy is...Help! Something grabbed me...it..won't let me go! I'm trapped in the...sinkhole under the Raceway!" Lena said in a fearfully voice over the Roxy Talky.

Cassie seems to have developed an emotional bond with Roxanne Wolf, as Roxy was the one who made Cassie's birthday party "special" when her friends couldn't come to celebrate.

And Roxanne was like a mother to Lena.

Roxy was the favorite animatronic of both girls.

"Under Roxy Racers? That's all the way on the other side. I'm not even close." Cassie said.

"Please help me Cassie. Roxy is not her to help me. I'm so scared." said Lena over the Roxy Talky.

"Yes I will help you Lena." replied Cassie. "I...hope Roxy is ok."

When the call was over, Cassie put the Roxy Talky away, then went through the gab in the elevator to the ladder and climbed a few rungs, parts of the elevator suddenly crashed to the ground. Cassie cried out in shock.

Then Cassie climbed further up the ladder and then stood on a small platform. She climbed into an open ventilation shaft and crawled through the shaft. There was trash and cobwebs everywhere.

Suddenly the bottom of the ventilation shaft broke away and Cassie fell into the kitchen screaming in fear. There was garbage in the kitchen and cockroaches were crawling around. The girl got up again.

"I'm ok. I'm ok." Cassie said.

The girl walked through the kitchen and looked around. The kitchen appliances were all broken and dirty. She saw a toy bird on the table.

Suddenly Cassie was grabbed by Chica. The girl screamed. Then the animatronic chicken deactivated.

"Chica? What happened to you? You look awful." Cassie said and looked at the chicken.

The right side of Chica's face was completely melted and her right eye is hanging out. Her right arm is completely missing and her left arm is partially that of an endoskeleton. Old bits of food were visible where her beak used to be.

Cassie walked through a door and entered a huge room full of trash. Lots of creepy noises could be heard. The girl continued down a hallway. Everything in the pizzaplex was ruined.

Cassie found a Faz Wrench on a tool box next to a fallen shelf.

"A Faz Wrench. It's just like my dad's." Cassie said and took it.

The girl ducked under the shelf through and saw a yellow panel on the wall. This is the first Faz Wrench puzzle. The panel contained long cables marked with red and blue sections. Cassie plugged the Faz Wrench into the panel to power each cables.

As each cables in the circuit glowed blue, Cassie pulled the Faz Wrench out of the panel.

Then the door next to the panel opened.

Cassie walked down the stairwell until she reached the door. Creepy noises could also be heard here.

The girl walked down a hallway. A pole crashed down from the ceiling, spending out some sparks. Cassie continued down the hallway until she came to an area with a large pipe on the right.

Cassie peered into the large pipe. Legless Monty jumped out of the pipe with a growl and attacked her, pushing her backwards into the water.

Monty looked like a rusty legless endoskeleton. The only thing about his former appearance was his red mohawk, of which now only a few tousled strands of red hair hang from a metal plate on his head. He also lost his left eye, leaving a red LED light at this point.