Chapter 8

Cassie entered a devastated room full of boxes. Then the girl went deeper into the underground place and came into the room where Burntrap was grabbed by the Funtime Freddy Monster at the time.

"Why are there burners everywhere? It's like the inside of an oven." Cassie said.

Then the girl walked on and entered a room where there was a large machine and a forklift.

Cassie activated the machine with a computer. The virtual monster crawled out of the machine and tried to grab the girl. However, the entity was pulled back into the machine by something.

The door in front of the forklift opened.

"Lena? Are you in there?" Cassie asked. "Well, it looks like someone poured concrete over the door? How am I supposed to get rid of concrete?"

The girl managed to activated the forklift. The forklift drove off and destroyed the concrete wall.

"Lena? Lena, you ok?" Cassie asked worried and walked through the door to the destroyed concrete wall.

"You saved me! You saved me!" Lena's voice could be heard in the darkness.

"Lena?" asked Cassie.

"I'm Lena." suddenly red eyes lit up in the darkness. Then a Roxy Talky landed at Cassie's feet. There were drops of blood on the Roxy Talky.

"You're not Lena. What are you?" Cassie said, stepping back.

"I'm Lena." said the red-eyed thing in Lena's voice. "I'm Lena." then the voice turned to a growl and an endoskeletal being stepped out of the darkness and wanted grabbed Cassie.

Suddenly Roxanne jumped in the way and pushed the thing away.

"Roxy? What are you doing here?" asked the girl.

"Cassie. Get out of here. Run!" shouted Roxy to the girl.

Cassie ran into another room and heard Roxy struggling with the thing. Then Cassie found Lena lying bleeding and unconsious in the corner of the room and ran to her.

"Lena! That thing sounded just like you! What the hell is that?" Cassie said as Lena slowly opened her eyes.

"I don't know what that is. It mimicked my voice to trick you. It told you to deactivated Roxy." answered Lena.

Lena wrapped a cloth around her bleeding arm.

"Roxy fights with that thing." Cassie said and helped Lena to get up.

The two girls came out of the room and saw that the red-eyed thing had defeated Roxanne. It threw Roxy in the corner and then jumped at the two girls, growling.

Cassie and Lena screamed in fear then the two ran through the tunnels. The thing was chasing the girls. Suddenly, Chica appeared and tried to hold the red-eyed endoskeleton-like thing to give the two girls a head start.

"Chica?" said Lena surprised.

The endoskeletal thing grabbed the animatronic chicken and threw it against the wall, growling. Chica's head was crushed and she was impaled on a sharp rock. She twitched a few more times.

"We have to get out of here!" Lena said in panic.

"How?" Cassie said back in panic.

The two girls ran through an open door into a control room and lured the thing into a small room and locked it inside. Then Cassie and Lena pushed a button together.

A machine activated and thick fog appeared. The thing jump out of the fog, growling, and pounded into the control room window.

The large mechanical claw grabbed the endoskeleton-like thing. Loud cracking and banging could be heard.

When the fog cleared, the two girls carefully exited the control room and saw the thing lying motionless on the floor. The glowing red eyes had gone out.

"Cassie?" Roxy's whimpering voice was heard saying.

The two girls ran to the animatronic wolf.

"I am here." said Cassie.

Roxanne lay whimpering on the floor.

"I'm so glad you were okay Cassie." said Roxy.

"You...you came to save me even though I deactivated you. Why?" Cassie walked closer to Roxanne.

"I wanted to protect you Cassie. I didn't want to lose you like Lena. I...I couldn't protect Lena...she's gone." Roxy replied whimpering. Cassie took Roxy's hand.

"Don't worry Roxy. I'm fine." said Lena.

"Lena? Is...is that you? Is that really you?" Roxanne asked.

Lena came closer and knelt down to Roxy. Roxanne carefully reached out her hand until it touched Lena. She pulled the girl closer to her and began touching her gently. "Oh it really is you my little winner. You live." said Roxy and cried with joy.

"Yes I live." said Lena.