Chapter 12

You had waken up early and was walking around the, the village the boys were away at the moment or that what she thought as she couldn't find them right now. You had collecting some fruit when she spotted something that caught her eyes, and that someone was Tsu'tey younger brother arovke and he seemed upset about something. Soon Aimi had made you way toward the younger boy, she remembers and knows so well. As she sometimes will help tsutey watched him when their father was busy with other clan stuff.

Y/n ' hey avroke who are you doing today"

Avorke " oh hello y/n I'm doing well"

Y/n " it doesn't seem like that you seem upset tell me what the matter" avroke soon took some breaths in and out as he had looked at aimi, he knew he couldn't lie to her anymore. Avroke had much respect for you as she had become like a big sister to him and took care of him when his family was away or busy, and he will go to her for help when he couldn't speak with his father and brother.

Avorke " well yes you are right there is matter that is upsetting me and I hope you can help me aimi"

Y/n " well you have my full attention so speak to me avorke"

Avorke " I know my father and brother are great hunter and warriors of the clan and everyone expects me to follow in their lead, but I feel like I want to become something else that not like them"

Y/n " what do you wish to become avorke"

Avorke " I wish to become a healer like my former mother I know I don't have that much memoirs of her but she was wonderful mother, and I wish to follow in her footsteps"

Y/n " that amazing avorke and it will be good to have a male healer in the clan and I think mo'at will be welcoming of the idea of her old friend son become a healer like her"

Avorke " thank you aimi will my father and tsutey understand my decision and not follow the path of a warrior"

Y/n " you will still be warrior avower but like the warriors here and I know your family will accept your decision, they will not hate you for not wanting to become like them as you are become your own navi"

Avorke " thank you aimi you are the best you have always been a good person to talk with"

Y/n " thank you avorke and I'm happy to see the man you are become and I know your mother will be proud of you"

Avorke " I know your mom will be proud of you as well aimi"

Y/n " now come on lets got speak with mo'at I think she will love to hear your news" avorke and aimi soon made their way towards the healer hut and soon came across mo'at and the older healers.

Y/n " mo'at I think you might have a navi that wishes to learn the healing ways and become a healer"

Mo'at " That wonderful new aimi who is it"

Y/n " avroke wished to become a healer like his mother artust" the healer and mo'at soon looked at the by as he stood by aimi holding his head high and making eye contact with mo'at.

Mo'at " then he will be welcome here I was waiting for one of the males here to take the chance if become a healer and learning the ways, and we have one our former healer sons taking that chance like aimi has done for her mother memory"

Avorke " thank you it had spoke with aimi and she gave me the courage to do this as I see it as my calling verse becoming a warrior or hunter"

Mo'at " you do your family proud by following your calling my boy you will start with the other new healers here and the other clans, to learn our ways of healing as aimi had done many years ago"

Avorke " thank you all and now I most go speak with my father and brother and share this new with them I hope they will welcome it warmly"

Y/n " they will you just have to give them a chance"

mo'at " aimi is right young man give them a chance and you will be surprised"

Avorke " thank you again Aimi I'm going to go see my family now I owe you so much"

Y/n " you owe me noting avorke I saw you were in need of help and came to help you" avorke soon nodded his head and soon bid goodbye to everyone.

Mo'at " it good you are helping the members of the clan giving them advice when they are low, to any one of the clan and standing up for the others"

Y/n " I will always be there for anyone who needs help to Navi and human, these are the teachings of eywa"

Mo'at " you are right my child" Aimi soon bid goodbye as well she was soon swamped by some children who asked to help her, she had nodded her head walking off with the children laughing with them and talking.

Healer " mo'at I think you found the one to take you place after you"

Mo'at " yes you are right since a very young age, she has shown she has the making of tshaik and she will be perfect for clan and them"

Healer 2 " them who mo'at"

Mo'at " more will be revealed in the future my friends but right now I can't show everything, as I need to wait for a sign form great mother herself" the healers had given up and decide to get back to their meeting with mo'at as the women was taking chances to look at you as she was with her fellow clan mates with a bright smile on her face making others happy as well. She saw the people and they saw her Mo'at knew the clan will welcome the idea of aimi taking over the clan and being their next tshaik as she will fit in the role perfectly, and she didn't have anyone else in kind to rule after here that will rule well and not for greed and wish for power.