Chapter 6

You are outside of of your family home doing some chores while you're father was inside attending to some of his responsibilities, today seem to be a slow day for the clan and you had been hoping it will stay that way or something else will come up today. Jake had been walking by all the homes trying to find your home but he had soon stopped you outside and smiled seeing you, he soon made his way towards you.

Jake " hey y/n neytiro is looking for you he wants to take us somewhere"

Y/n "hello Jake sure I will be there right away" you had stopped what you were doing and soon looked at jake, you are very happy to see him today. There were plans to go see him after you were done around your home but it seems like he had came to see you.

Zezyo " so you are the dreamwalker Jake sully I'm right" your father had heard an male voice he didn't know but soon remembered this voice belong to the jake sully, he had came outside to greet the jake who was came looking for his daughter.

Jake " yes sir" Jake stood up straight look at the man who is your father he want to show all his outmost respect to your father, after learning from you and neytiro that your family is very important. He could not lie he felt a bit scared of your father as he seems like a man not to be messed with at all.

Y/n " Jake this my father zezyo"

Jakw " hello it nice to meet you sir"

Zezyo " you as well this time closer as I was there when my daughter came home hurt because of you"

Y/n " dad jake saved me that day it was no one fault"

Jake " sir I never meant to drag y/n into i and my friends trouble but she did save me as well at day multiple times"

Zezyo " oh did she"

Jake " yes"

Zezyo " well I have some respect for you jake has you did save my child and say she helped you as well"

Jake " thank you"

Zezy9 " have a good day daughter and Jake sully"

Y/n " I will be home later father"

Neytiro " don't tell me you got lose again Jake Sully"

Jake " no I went to find y/n and ran into her father"

Neytiro " oh did you how did to go"

Jake " it went well i think zezyo might like me"

Y/n " he likes you there are only a few males here that he fine with me being around and I'd he didn't we would of know already as you would do been chased off or worst"

Jake " well then I feel lucky" the tiro went scouting Neytiro wanted to show Jake more of the lands of pandora that he hadn't seen before the two males were in some compensation against one other, and ami didn't know what they were fighting about this time.

Y/n " before you two the viper wolves are know to back their dens here and raise their young"

Jake " you mean those creature we saw that night I meet all of you"

Y/n " yes they are know for making their dens here and raising their young it seems like they been doing this for many years"

Jake " everyday I learn something new about this planet that either make me happy or freaks me out"

Neytiro " look over a mother viper wolf and her pups" Jake and you walked towards Neytiro and saw a female viper wolf with her pups as they played around in the sun and grass. The two males didn't seem to care that much but you did care as you looked and them and smiled.