About y/n

Lives on : Pandora
Clan : omatacaya
Mate/s : none
Banshee : yes
Occupation : trannie healer and spirt guide, warrior, and hunter, caretaker
Family : zezyo - father, mau - mother( dead)
Future family : ???????

You had been raised in the forest all your life, you had once had your mother in your life but she dead due to sky people. Her deaths plays a big part of your character now on the future, you had taken up many different roles in the clan that welcome by everyone. Since you had been very young you had been able to make great contraction with everyone around you. There has been whispers going around the clan and other clans that you will be a perfect tshaik and that you will be perfect to be moat student to one day take over her role, when the time comes. Now that you are an adult in the clan everyone was wondering when courting from other males would come, but it seems like all the other males wish to court you but knew it was losing battle for them.Yes all the clan has been wondering if you will become mates with either neytiro the clan future olo'eythan or Tsu'tey the clan best warrior. Once the dreamwalker everyone was not that shocked that you were being nice to Jake sully, the youth of the clan enjoyed Jake coming no that much of the adults.