Murtasim pushed her hair to one side and pulled her dress a little from her shoulder and kissed her softly. Meerab shivered on feeling his lips on her shoulder and clutched his shirt tightly into a fist as she couldn't see him doing anything to her. This mere act looked so sensual and erotic to her as she never experienced this before. That day they were drowned in jealousy and today it's pure love.

"Tell me when to stop. I will not move forward if you don't want me to", Murtasim said and started to trail kisses on her shoulder and her neck as well. Meerab closed her eyes tightly and arced her neck giving him more space. She started to breathe heavily due to the proximity and felt her body losing completely in front of him.

Murtasim moved more forward and kissed both of her cheeks one by one. Meerab closed her eyes more tight getting the hint of what was coming next and didn't open her eyes even to check what Murtasim was doing because she knew she might push him if opened her eyes or might say something because of her shyness. She just kept breathing heavily and let Murtasim kiss her body wherever he wanted to as she made him wait too long and that was his right. She has heard that men have desires and they claim their wives on the first night but their situation is different and as she is comfortable she doesn't want to stop him from doing what he desires.

Soon she felt him pulling her hand from his shirt and he intertwined both of their hands together. Meerab gulped getting the hint of what was coming next and tried opening her eyes in fear but closed them again finding him close. These moments look beautiful and are special for her but this reminded her of the day which they ruined in jealousy. Their reunion was supposed to be like today when she was shy but not hesitant and jealous like she was at that time.

Murtasim left one hand and set her hair which was ruined. He smiled on seeing her blush and kissed her forehead again. He wants to shout and tell her that he loves her more than anything in the world but at the same time he wants to confess his feelings only when it is needed and he knows she needs to hear it.

"I will never let this relationship break. You are the most beautiful girl I ever met. You are very strong and I will never let anyone break your confidence. Deliver baby then I promise to support you in your dreams. I will help you to become a lawyer. I'm not saying this because you accepted me or want anything in return. I want to keep you happy and I don't want to be a hurdle in your dreams. ", Murtasim said. Meerab opened her eyes slowly and looked towards him who was looking at her already and she shivered feeling his gaze on her. She blushed reminiscing what happened seconds ago and felt her cheeks heating up

"I know. You don't need to say that", Meerab said and looked at their intertwined fingers. She has noticed couples holding hands like this and wondered how it feels. Now she understood that it really feels so beautiful to be held by a person who has a separate place inside your heart.

"I never knew a strong girl like you could also blush", Murtasim teased. Meerab widened her eyes realising that she was so lost in his eyes and dreamland that she forgot he was in front of her and the fact that this man is always ready to flirt and tease her.

"Stop daydreaming. Esa kuch ni hai", Meerab said and acted setting her hair to avoid eye contact with him. But even thinking about their moment made her blush more. Murtasim took his phone out and showed it to her after opening the camera

"Dekho", Murtasim said. Meerab pushed his hand aside and looked away feeling shy. She moved towards the edge of the bed and looked at the ground. Murtasim didn't tease her anymore and left the room. Meerab noticed him going and sighed in relief as it was getting difficult for her to control herself. After some time he came back with a glass of milk and placed the Trey on the table.

"I left you because I couldn't meet my eyes with myself. I am not a cheap girl who wanted you for a night. I was embarrassed and disappointed. I needed time for myself and felt leaving you was the right option. I met a guy named Farukh who supported me for one month and his family took care. They treated me like their own daughter and gave me a place to live. I felt that I was with my real parents there. For them, I was not a girl who was supposed to behave accordingly but just a normal girl who could behave the way she wanted. They were best Murtasim ", Meerab said looking into his eyes telling how she spent her month and with whom. After accepting him as her husband she doesn't want to keep any secret between them and Murtasim deserves to know this truth. Maybe this is a little matter but for their beginning, it is a very sensitive topic because someone might question where she was and Murtasim won't be able to answer. He didn't ask with whom she stayed for one month but she knows he wanted to know about it.

"I want you to help them financially ", Meerab continued to which Murtasim nodded and sat beside her

"Sure. I will do whatever you want me to do ", he replied

"Can I be friends with Farukh?", Meerab asked fearing no as Murtasim reacted very weirdly when it came to Rohail and she didn't want Murtasim to beat Farukh. If Murtasim denies she will not break her friendship with him but will get a hint of what Murtasim wants.

"Of course why are you asking it? You do what your heart desires. And you should not forget he helped you in hard times and didn't take your advantage", Murtasim said with a chuckle as he knew very well that Meerab was just asking this question for her namesake otherwise she would do what she wanted. She will never behave according to his choice because she is independent.

"Then why discrimination with Rohail?", Meerab asked with confusion

"He claims to love my wife and I can't tolerate that. I will tolerate Farukh till he stays within the limit so better warn him. Even you behave the same when Haya is near me. Ask yourself", Murtasim said and held her hand softly. Meerab glared at him as she hated even the mention of Haya's name who was the reason for the mess. Indirectly she is the reason they are together now but Meerab hate Haya from the core of her heart. No wife tolerates someone flirting with her husband.

"Meerab we are married and we should understand the depth of this relationship. No one has the right to interfere with us and our married life should be unaffected because of 3rd person. Rohail should know his limits because his one mistake will ruin your image as well. Don't worry about Haya because I will get her married soon", Murtasim said to which Meerab nodded and placed her head on his shoulder lost in thinking about their fights because of Rohail and Haya. She realised that every time Haya and Rohail were the reason otherwise both of them had no issue with eachother.

Murtasim looked at her and closed his eyes feeling peace. His heartbeat raised feeling her head on his shoulder and felt himself on top of the world as the love of his life believed him and considered him her protector. He wants to trail more kisses but right now he doesn't want to move forward because it will definitely make her feel uncomfortable. She just accepted him and he can't take advantage of her yes.

"Have milk now", Murtasim said and moved a little to pick up the glass of milk.

"Have it yourself. I will not have it", Meerab retorted

"It is healthy for the baby. For 9 months you have to eat healthy. If Ma Begum was here then she would have treated you like queen", Murtasim said. Meerab recalled the time when she faked pregnancy, how Ma Begum took care of her and was so happy. She remembered how Ma Begum behaved as a caring mother. If she was in haveli then Meerab knows Ma Begum would have treated her like a queen

"Haya is my problem Murtasim. Send her away I will come back", Meerab said to which Murtasim nodded and closed his eyes. Even thinking about the consequence scare him as he knows his mother will never forgive him. Last time he couldn't bear her ignorance and now after committing the same mistake again, he can't image her reaction.
______________

Is Murtasim's fear right?

How Murtasim is going to hide this truth from ma begum now?
Because for her Meerab is missing and Murtasim is upset for her.

Are Yumhaj going to work in Khuda or mahobbat season 4? Or people are just guessing? Saw a post on twitter and I really don't want to see them in that drama. End bohot bura date hai vo