What now?

Plumbing down on my bed, I screamed into my pillow. Banging my head on the bed. "Why. Can't. Things. Just. Go. Smoothly. Whenever. I. Want. To. Do. Something!!" Screaming those words out each time I lifted my head of my pillow. 

I stayed like that for an hour or so. But then a soft knock sounded on my door. Jumping off my bed, I slowly opened my door to find Mexico standing there. As quick as he can, (which was pretty quick, he looked like a blur of green, white, blue and brown) pulled me into a tight hug. "I don't want to leave, I don't know where else to go. Please, I want to stay." His words hardly a whisper, more like a breeze in the air. You can't really hear it but you know it's there, you could feel it. On your face, in your hair. In a quick smooth motion, he drew his wings out and wrapped them around me tight. "I-I, I thought your dad cut your wings off..." stunned, I didn't know what else to say. "He didn't, but he just made sure that I would never fly, and never show my wings again, but I guess he was wrong," with a small chuckle, he pulled back and spread out his wings, revealing what used to be beautiful soft hazel wings. But there were places where the wings were bare, bone visible. Scars as long as a metre was also visible all throughout Mexico's wings. "Oh god...I-I'm so sorry that you had to deal through all of that pain." His answer was a sad smile and a tilt of his head. I pulled him into a hug, whispering the same words Mex said. "I don't want you to leave, I want you to stay." 

"N-nada?!"

300 words, perfectly