New plans

Canada's POV

I peaked through the creak of my bedroom door finding Mex sitting on my bed reading Flight of a bird. "Do you wanna talk know?" I sat down next to him on my bed. He placed down his book with a sigh. "I suppose I can tell you it now..."

"A-are you sure? I don't want to push you, take your time."

"No, no, it's fine, you should know." Mex took a deep breath before telling me everything. Like how when I found him in the alleyway was when Spain...cut his wings off. And how his father doesn't like him very much just because he has wings. And how he just kicked himself out of his own house. Everything to me just sounded way to unreal.

By the time Mexico had finished, he was in tears once more. "That was...... a lot to take in." I breathed. "Yeah, but now I don't know where to go...I don't have my own house, and I can't go to Argentina and Brazil because, well....things get chaotic when me and Argentina are together under the same roof." Mexico looked down at his feet, cheeks slightly turning red when he added the last part. I couldn't help but chuckle as I watched him get redder and redder. "I'm sorry 'bout that. But...um...since you don't have anywhere to stay, why not stay at My place? I mean I'm sure my father wouldn't mind. As long as you don't annoy him. And me and 'Merica really do need an extra helping hand with the twins." I placed my hand on his. My cheeks heating up. "Wait, New Zealand and Australia are twins?!" Mex turned to look at me, his face was a mixture of shock and confusion. "Oh yeah...hehe. Guess I forgot to tell you. The two can be quite a handful. Welp. I'm going to ask father about it and see if he allows." I got up and went out into the kitchen.

325 words, see you in the next chapter!