1.14 - Crimson Academy [END]

Start from the beginning

The guard's nerves were about to pop; he forced himself to calm down.

"A meeting between geniuses? Hah," Ziek sighed and walked out of the council room. But just in that moment, something had to crash into his body. Falling from the impact, he turned towards his guards with an 'are you serious' look, "Can you be more useless?"

A nerve popped at those guards' forehead.

Glancing up, a cute girl fell atop of him.

Grace hissed in pain, "Bastard, watch where the hell you're standing."

"After a meeting of geniuses, I had the chance to meet an idiot?" Ziek studied her voluptuous body, "Hm...How lucky."

"What did you say?! Do you mean I'm stupid?" Grace glared at him.

Ziek nodded in agreement, "You described yourself...perfectly." Hugging her waist, his hands traced all over her body inappropriately, "At least your body is nice."

*Sound of a girl's shriek.*

Grace kicked around. "You pervert!!!" she cried out.

"So violent," Ziek blocked her attacks.

Ziek's guards pulled them apart, taking him away in a hurry.

"Grace! There you are!" Mark ran after Grace, "Where are you going?"

"Olivia woke up! I was in a rush to the hospital, but this pervert stopped me," Grace pointed at the empty spot, "He was there just a moment ago!"

· · ────────── · ⊱❈⊰· ────────── · ·

Ziek walked around the school; speaking to those guards with a demanding tone, "My phone." Instead of a phone, they gave him a wireless earphone, "Hey."

"How is it going?? We sent you there to meet people your age. It's a new environment— do you like it?" A man in a white lab coat asked.

"This is how the government wants to please their lab rat? By going to a shitty school, with shitty teachers and shitty students?" Ziek opened the door for the exit and walked out of the door, "It's so shitty that I want to blow it up."

He touched the phone, which he stole from Grace a while ago.

"..." What could the researcher say? This kid was one of the most gifted kids they had. He helped them fight against an enemy attack and not to mention the fact that he helped gather a ton of helpful, confidential information on other countries that they were at arms against.

Ziek Leoners was also the most rebellious kid; they could never force him into anything.

Growing up in a single-parent family with his mother who sold herself for money, Ziek learned one thing: women only existed to be fūcked, which was why men existed to fūck them.

While his mother was accompanying a man in the bedroom, Ziek tried to find a way to get out of this hell. Money was his answer. He learned how to use a computer — investing in stocks? Without any capital? Impossible. A revolutionary program? No, he scammed people on the internet.

His skills kept on improving. He used the money he earned for his enjoyment and shared some with his mother. His mother got full advantage of it. Finally, she could stop selling herself; it was only a pity she died from a disease.

They had found him when he was twelve years old.

Ziek used the orphanage principal's computer to do his usual thievery. And the reason he did it? It was a regular habit of trying out new things. He hardly felt any fear, and was no longer in need of money to survive.

How did he get access to a computer and phones? Ziek Leoners and the principal were in it together. They struck it rich. If the principal's morals weren't that high, they'd have never caught him. Thanks to that, Ziek started to hate adults, especially those with high morals. They were the ones who betrayed him.

"And I'll do just that. One of your missiles will arrive in four hours," Ziek said as if he didn't give a damn about anything but annihilating all the people in the school.

Hearing his words, those two guards went through his body in alarm, finding the phone they called the base, "He stole a phone!"

"!!!!!!!"

The whole military lab went into a frenzy:

"When did he get into contact with electronics?!"

"Quickly evacuate him together with the whole school and city!"

"Whose idea was it to send him outside?!"

This wouldn't do. He was too dangerous to exist.