1.14 - Crimson Academy [END]

Start from the beginning

*Clink*

*Clank*

*Clink*

*Clank*

The teacher almost broke the chalk in her hand, the sounds of the chain being messed with was like a fly buzzing around, becoming more annoying and louder. If he was so bored, why couldn't he just take a nap?! Stop bothering everyone already!

*Clink*

*Clank*

*Clink*

*Clank*

It didn't take long for the boy to end up in the principal room. Not long after, they threw him into the study council, where he had to wait for the council president and vice president to arrive.

· · ────────── · ⊱❈⊰· ────────── · ·

Xavier and Alisa looked at the boy before them with a complicated look.

Alisa was nervous while Xavier was more cold than ever.

Three pairs of eyes looked at each other in silence.

Alisa, after studying his summary, was the first one to break the ice, "My name is Alisa. This is Xavier. You are Ziek Leoners, right?"

Ziek's lips curled up into a cute smile, "Yes, I am. Alisa, you're quite pretty."

Alisa was stunned into silence, she shivered when she realized the whole room turned a few degrees colder.

Xavier looked at Ziek with murderous intent.

Ziek glanced at Xavier, his smile widening, "Don't you agree, Xavier?"

"I don't care about who you are... You better watch your mouth," Xavier threatened.

Ziek raised his hand in defense, "I just praised your girl, chill. Or should I talk about how fūckable she looks?" he asked, naively.

A sharp letter opener was thrown towards Ziek, who, instead of fear, raised his eyebrow in amusement. The knife passed his cheek by a margin, making a big hole behind the wall.

Ziek looked at the guards who didn't have enough time to react, "Such crappy guards."

The guard's face twitched.

"Xavier! What are you doing?" Alisa cried out and came near Ziek with worry, "Are you alright?" She looked for any sign of injury.

Xavier stood up, his gaze never leaving Ziek, "Stay away from him; he's dangerous."

Alisa ignored his words, "Aren't you here to make friends? Why are you like that?"

Finding out there were no injuries, she distanced herself from Ziek.

"Like what?" Ziek smiled at her innocently.

"Like you're looking for death," she answered.

"So cute," Ziek laughed, picking up the knife which was thrown at him a while ago, he looked at Xavier provocatively, "Why would I look for death, if I could kill myself?"

This time, the guards acted very quickly. Not having enough time to immobilize Ziek, they quickly caught the knife that was thrown at Alisa.

Alisa and Xavier looked at Ziek in terror; especially Xavier. His body trembled, never before had he felt so threatened until that moment. Coming near Alisa, he shielded her protectively. He could lose the love of his life in a mere second.

Ziek laughed mockingly at him, "How stupid can you be? When you throw knives at people, at least be prepared. You'll never know if they'll throw it back at you." He stood up while tugging at his chain connected to his guard as if talking to a dog.