11th string

[Friday - 5 A.M]
..

The next morning, (Y/n) woke up in a really good mood. She made both her mother and her breakfast and bentos. She was so excited for today's school. With a broad smile, she singing and humming all the time.

"You are that excited for today?" Her mother sat on the dining chair wondering how could her daughter was already in full energy since early morning.

"Yup yup," She agreed. "Mom, should I make extra karage for the side dish for us?"

"Yeah, sounds good, honey. I'll leave today's bento to you then," Her mother gently patted her shoulder and went to take a shower. She hummed as response.
.

She's now ready to go and as usual, waiting for Shõyo. The plan before was that they both will go to school together until she is familiar with this neighborhood. Thus, Shõyo's mom just worry that she'll get lost or got stalked, so now they both will just go to and from school together. She felt bad for Shõyo, he originally bike to school but now he needs to go with her. Though Shõyo had no problem with that.
.

At Shiratorizawa

"Yo, Wakatoshi-kun!" Tendou who was just getting out from shower greeted Ushijima who was sat down in his bed.

"O, Tendou," Ushijima responded as toneless as ever.

"How was your date?" Tendou asked making him blushed very little nobody even noticed.

"We exchanged numbers," Ushijima countered unconsciously increasing his tone a little bit.

"That's a good news, Wakatoshi-kun. So, where do you plan the next date gonna be?" Tendou asked.

"Maybe we should watch volleyball game?" Ushijima said.

"No no no, you should match her preferences, Wakatoshi-kun. Well, it's fine I think if she likes volleyball." Tendo gave him his thought.

Ushijima took all this dating stuff really seriously actually. He did his research about everything related to dating someone. This was his first time in everything so he was extremely nervous.

Ushijima crossed his arms over his chest, tilting his head to the right. "I think she doesn't like crowds."

"That's it!" Tendou screamed. "Just go Netflix and chill. Problem solved!"

Ushijima frowned, he didn't expect Tendou would say that. On top of everything, Ushijima didn't like the way Tendou said it. It sounded like he just interested in her body, for physical affection.

"No!" Ushijima fumed. "I'm trying to date her not fuck her!"

Tendou eyes' widen. He covered his mouth with his hand in shock. This is the first time he saw Ushijima angry in 3 years he knew him. He said sorry to him not knowing anything better than that.

Ushijima back to his thinking mode. "I have a plan."
.

At Karasuno

Morning practice had just begun. As usual, (Y/n) and Yachi were in charge of drinks. They filled the all the bottles. Not long, they back to the gym.

Shimizu looked half running going by the door. She looked around searching for someone. That situation made everyone focused on her.

"Shimizu? What's wrong?" Daichi approached her.

"(Y/n)-chan," Shimizu panted.

Knowing that Shimizu was searching for her, she rushed towards her. "Do you need something from me, Kiyoko-san?"

"I was tidying up the club room and I noticed your phone vibrates constantly. There's 30 missed calls, I think it's urgent." She explained.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry for making you running around from the club room to give me my phone, Kiyoko-san, thank you so much," (Y/n) jabbered.