4th String

After spending a full day and being here together in Karasuno with the team, really bring me so much joy. We ate, talked about so much stuff, hung out, and practiced all doing together. I don't even recall thinking about my problems and issues. I do miss my friends back in Hyõgo, but with Karasuno, I don't feel lonely or sad at all.

Tomorrow is the team's big day, so I want to be there for them and support them with all my heart. Shõyo himself asked me to watch his match so there is no way I would miss. Well, I've never been good with crowds but I planned to give everything I have to support him.

I made some honeyed lemon for them to eat before the match. The match will be held on tomorrow afternoon so I have plenty of time to made them. Cooking is always my plus point so I enjoy making food for others.

As soon as I finished making it, I took a bath and sleep. Excited for tomorrow.
.

[Saturday]
..

Shõyo said I would be going with the volleyball club. He already had permission from Takeda-sensei and coach Ukai . I was so happy, It felt like I was part of the team. Well, I was wondering was it okay for me to went along with them.

Without any further thoughts, I hurriedly took a shower and prepared everything before Shõyo came get me. Then, Shõyo finally came and we went to the school together.

At the bus, I gave the team my homemade honeyed lemon. I made quite a lot so they all could have a taste.

"Emm.. guys, I made this." presenting my cooking to them.

"(Y- (Y/n)-san.. You made this for meee?" The raging duo getting closer to me.

"No, I made it for everyone" the raging duo deadpanned as they hear my response. I chuckled.

"Well, I made this one specially for you two." I took out the other food container. Tanaka and Nishinoya started to shine and cry. What a great duo.

"It's soo gooddd! My God~." They happily eat it with a smile on their crying face.

"May I have some?"

"Yes, of course" Daichi-san took a slice, he said it was good.

Everyone looked like enjoying the honeyed lemon. They complimented me of how good the food was. Even Tsukishima. I felt great that I could help this team in my own way.
.

When we arrived, I decided to wait for them in the stadium seats. I said good luck and give Shõyo a hug. Wishpering him 'You are the best. Beat them all'. Giving them a big wave and scream 'good luck' before dashed to the stadium, not wanting them to be distracted by my further existence.
.

Third person point of view

Tsukishima kept following her existence as far as she couldn't be seen anymore. On the other side, Hinata looked so hype as the result from (Y/n)'s doing beforehand.

"You sure you two are not a couple?" Tsukishima enquired Hinata with his eyes.

"Nope, she is definitely my cousin. She just loves physical affection too much. Well, she went through a lot. She couldn't even talk to people for a year because of it." Hearing that unexpected answer, Tsukishima fell silent and pondered.

'That sunshine girl was gloomy before?' Tsukishima thought to himself.
.

(Y/n) was walking down the stadium. Glancing right and left. The stadium was packed with people made her uncomfortable. She slowly getting the dumps sensation of negative emotions. She bumped into someone for several times. Started getting hard to breathe.

All the enjoyment from the past week made her forgotten about the most important thing. It's always been her issue since she diagnosed with BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder). She even needs medication to help her control her condition.

She must took her medicine regularly. Once she didn't consume it, she felt deep uneasiness even without any trigger. She forgot to take her medicine this morning. What's worse, the emergency medicine kit she had in hand was empty. She always had the urge to never mess things up and now everything messed up.

In panic, she hurriedly went to the rest room. Good thing there was no one in there. People was watching the match just now.
.

Ushijima just got out of the rest room still using handkerchief to wipe the remaining water from his hand. From the corner of his eyes, he noticed a tan girl with a curly hair having trouble breathing, gasping for air. She rowdily struggled to find things inside her hand bag. She looked pale and puzzled. She rushed going inside the woman's rest room.

'Does her asthma relapsed?' He thought.

Ushijima kind of felt concern for that girl. He left with no answer about that girl's whereabouts. Setting aside that situation, Ushijima held big responsibilities to bring Shiratorizawa to National as an undefeatable king of Miyagi.
.

Hinata keep searching the podium about (Y/n)'s whereabouts. He keeps looking even though he couldn't find her anywhere. He knew she would be in the place with not much people, but where?

Knowing his cousin is actually a big introverted soul, he didn’t think any further and just trying to focus on the match against Shiratorizawa. Besides, he didn't mind even though she watched from afar. Her existence is already enough for him.
.

Author's note

It's me again 🤗
I switched the point of view from first to third person. I think it's more comfortable for you guys to read from now on and of course, to prevent misconception since it's related to sensitive issues like mental illnesses, the symptoms, and panic attacks.

I've experienced it before. I thought I was gonna die. I described it kinda broad in this book how it felt having panic attack in public cause it was horrible. The 2nd most traumatizing memory I have. Just remember it makes me want to disappear from this world :(

I actually cried (a lot that my mom had to help calm me down) when I write the symptoms (Y/n) had went through. She did good 😭. We did good 😭.

Not to mention I am actually afraid this book will influence my readers in a 'bad' way, you know what I'm saying?

So, yeah. I don't know if you guys can feel this but I really adore you guys 🤍 especially Sera my friend. I know you read this ❤

Bye~ 🤗