3rd String

Shõyo and I were having a delightful conversation along the way commute from home. Shõyo wearing his sport suit with a t-shirt underneath. Whilst blabbering stuff about his volleyball team.

Shõyo told me a story when he and a scary guy named Kageyama was having a race and ended up somewhere far from school. Then they met the top three ace from across the country. He talked about some concrete ground and the grand king. One time I lost thought with all the nickname he gave for everything made Shõyo have to explain everything more detail.

"Karasuno sounds fun, right, Shõyo?" I beamed.

"Very" He grabbed my wrist and run taking me faster than I had ever been before.

We arrived in front of the Karasuno gym. Still catching my breath, I saw someone looking at me with a little surprised kind of face. She had a mole under her lips made her beauty complexion looked perfect. We locked eyes staring at each other. Until Shõyo said something.

"Good morning, Shimizu-senpai." Bowing his head to the upperclassmen. I reflect did the same and greeted her.

"Good morning." She said. "Hinata, is she your girlfriend?"

Surprised by the sudden question, Shõyo answered, "No, no, she is my cousin. Today is her first day here in Karasuno."

She looks surprised and apologized for having false thoughts about us. It's okay though, I don't mind. Shõyo is pretty cute and bright. He would be a great boyfriend for someone.

"Are you here with Hinata to watch him practice?" Shimizu-san said to me as she holding a basket full of clothes. Said her in a soft tone, "Oh, how rude of me. I am Shimizu Kiyoko, third year student."

"Nice to meet you, senpai. I am Osaki (Y/n). I am a new second year student." I bowed one more time and smile at her. "Shõyo supposed to gave me a school tour since it's my first day but he had a morning practice so I wait for him for the time being."

"Alright, so you are a visitor for today's practice. It would be great if you change your uniform to a t-shirt so your uniform won't get wrinkle. Did you bring one?" She asked me calmly. And I shook my head for the answer.

Since I don't bring any t-shirt with me, Shimizu-san lend me her t-shirt with a bear on it. It did look tight on me especially around my breast area. But it looked cute so why not. Shimizu-san didn't have a training pants that fit me since I'm 💫thick🤏💫 so I just wear my skirt.

We walk to the gym. Joy really possessed me today. Shimizu-san looked at me and chuckled. Made her beautiful face more beautiful.

"You and Hinata really are alike. Your appearance definitely different though with your black and curly hair, and your tan skin. But I think your personality match" She said.

"Hehe, thank you. I like the sound of that" I smiled.

Shimizu-san opened the gym door. There were not much people, around 13 people including me. I went to Shõyo to show off my t-shirt.

"Shõyo, look! It's a bear!" I half scream made everyone focused on me. Still smiling, I said to him "Shimizu-san lend it to me. It's cute, right?"

"Yup, definitely." He said with a slightly flustered face. Seemed like he just realized how big and thick I am as a woman.

A really tall guy with a glasses approached us. He looked at me quiet long. And looked back at Shõyo.

"Oi Hinata, I'm surprised a small guy like you finally brings a girl over, especially a foreigner. Thought you would be a loner for the rest of your life." Sounded to me like that glasses guy mocking Shõyo.

My reflexes made me hug Shõyo, trying to protect him from this annoying guy. "What?! You better not call him that word in front of me ever again, mr. Annoying glasses. Better fix your attitude first before coming to others saying things like that, you brat!"

I felt there's more pairs of eyes eyeing us watching the drama. The glasses guy emitted a 'tch' indicating he felt irritated from my response. He left with the freckled guy following him behind.

"Does he always do that to you, Shõyo?" I started asking Shõyo and freed him from my arms.

Still with his reddened face, Shõyo answered, "Well, not alwa-" Shõyo hadn't finished his sentence yet when two boys suddenly rushed over to him and shaking him heavily made him turn pale.

"OI HINATAA. IS SHE YOUR GIRLFRIEND?! LIKE, REALLY GIRLFRIEND? HEY, ANSWER ME!" The bald one raging him with questions.

"HOW.. HOW.. HOW.. YOU! SHÕYO YOU LITTLE-!" The smaller guy grabbing Shõyo's collar still processing everything.

"Sh- she is my cousin, (Y/n)-chan!" Said Shõyo made those two boys stopped their doing.

Everyone's eyes glanced back at me. I made a small grind to respond to that statement. Scratching my nape awkwardly.

"Ni- nice to meet you all. I am (Y/n). Sorry I caused a scene earlier." I greeted them and bowing my head.

"Sh- she is talking to meee!" I startled by the duo in front of me suddenly cheered up in a second.

"Silence!" A silver haired boy whacked the duo's head and apologized. "Sorry for the ruckus."

I nodded.

"So you are the famous cousin-san. I see. It's nice to see you too, Osaki-san." The person who I thought was the captain explained about the volleyball club here in Karasuno.

"(Y/n) is fine, just (Y/n) is fine."

I would say, it's pretty good for them to be having final match tomorrow. If they won this one, they would be going to National. I will definitely watch them play.

The captain introduce me to everyone, so the raging duo was Tanaka and Nishinoya. Tsukishima and Yamaguchi, I think Yamaguchi would be more like sweet boy type, did I judge wrong? I don't know. And the rest of the team.

Kageyama seemed really scary, but It turned out he was just awkward. A little approaching and he doing good.

And the teacher, Takeda-sensei, he was so sweet. He turned out to be my homeroom teacher and told me to go to the staff room before the bell rang.

Shõyo finished his morning practice. We changed our clothes to uniform. Shõyo guided me touring around the school. He brought me to the necessary area like rest room, the classroom, cafeteria, and staff room. He delivered me to the staff room just like Takeda-sensei said.

After the bell rang, Shõyo went back to his classroom and me walking with Takeda-sensei to our classroom. As he opened the door, everyone went silent. Well maybe because they saw a new student.

"She is Osaki (Y/n)-san, she is a new transfer student here so you guys, be nice to her."

"Yes, sensei"

"Nice to meet you all."

I swiped my gaze to the whole classroom and found Tanaka and Nishinoya in the same class as me. Their mouth left open, looked so shocked. I waved at them a little before I saw them in the kinda collapsed state. Their reaction was always so funny.

As the time goes by, it was a good studying sessions. At lunch, Tanaka and Nishinoya approached me and lead me to the cafeteria with them. They both were so much fun to talk to. It did not take long for us to get close. They said I'm appealing, with my tan and my curls and no cap, my body.
.