"They've counted about 20 and if possible? I'd like bring one back alone so we can learn more about the faceless." Hellcat expresses but earns a disinterested look from Thatcher. "Something wrong?"

"It seems like a bit of a hassle to bring back one bloke." Thatcher replies.

"Hence my words of possible." Hellcat quickly replies somewhat annoyed as Thatcher grunts to himself. "Anyhow we should get going."

Buck nods telling the team to move out. During the walk outside Leo sees Hellcat catching up with Valkyrie which makes him smile somewhat. The team get in the plane as Leo sits himself down across Ash as the rest of the team sits down with the plane beginning to take off.

"I read your file King, it's impressive." Ash compliments which Leo does appreciate but feels like this is leading into something else. "So how long have you and Valk known each other?"

"About five years, we didn't work in the same squad if that's what you're wondering." Leo states with Ash acknowledging this.

"I'm just curious over you two's history is all. Valk thinks highly of you." Ash says as Leo isn't sure what to think of that, he's not surprised as he and Meghan do have a positive relationship.

Regardless Leo decides he's gonna read a book for the flight to South Africa.

*Many hours later.*

Across the plains of South Africa is a relatively nice home with many faceless guards on patrol as the sun is beginning to set. A faceless is patrolling the outer perimeter past some high grass.

He soon ventures off into the high grass behind some rocks to go have a smoke break. As he goes to smoke, he steps onto a trap snapping around his leg.

His mouth is covered by Hellcat with Frost putting a knife against his neck telling him to shut up unless he wants to die. The faceless is soon choked out and is gently set on the ground.

"One tango secured." Hellcat looking through a 1.5x scope on her HK 416 seeing the patrols. "We count five on patrol."

"Affirmative Hellcat." Buck says tapping Blitz on the shoulder signaling him to move up with the rest of the team. Leo is in the middle as it admittedly feels strange not being the one leading the team.

Blitz eventually stops with Buck seeing the house ahead.

"Alright, Ash take Valkyrie, Leo, and Sledge so you can breach the left, rest of us will breach right." Buck orders with Ash nodding and leading her team to the left side of the house.

Leo takes up the middle once again as the four person moves through the grass till they arrive at the left side of the house and stack up on a door.

Valkyrie drones the room out finding some faceless in the middle of playing pool. Valkyrie puts up four fingers to the others which they acknowledge with Ash signaling Sledge to kick them off.

Sledge swings his hammer busting the wall open with Ash tossing a flashbang inside blinding the four. Leo enters gunning down two hostiles and Ash taking out the other two.

Leo hears an explosion on the other side of the building as he takes point moving through the hallway with the others following him. Leo holds position kneeling aiming his rifle at a door where he hears voices.

Leo signals Ash and Sledge to go around and breach a wall of the room and flush them out. Ash and Sledge nod doing this as Valkyrie kneels next to him.

"What you thinking?" Valkyrie asks wanting to see where his head is at.

"They'll be too scared to run out of the room, they'll wait till we're near the door and shoot through it and the walls nearby." Leo replies when they hear commotion in the room. "Take them alive for Maria."

Two hostiles exit out of room as both Leo and Valkyrie point their weapons at them getting them on the ground and restraining them.

"Uh Ash we got a problem here, we found ambassador Davis but he has bomb strapped to him." Buck says as Ash's eyes widen under her glasses.

"I'll go, got some experience in bomb defusal... Get these guys out of here." Leo says headed to where Buck's team found ambassador Davis. "Jordan what's the situation?"

"All screwed, whoever designed this knew what they were doing... Ambassador I need you to calm down." Thermite advises.

The ambassador however doesn't listen to Thermite.

"Neither of you are gonna get this bomb off in time so I need you all to listen closely!" Davis orders as Leo and Thermite are confused by this as he just keeps talking. "These faceless are working under a man calling himself Samson, while I was captured he kept talking about making me pay for what i did. Look into the Marine and Seal training incidents of 2000, 06, and 09!"

Before Leo or Thermite could respond, they see the timer on the bomb at three seconds. Leo and Thermite take off out of the room with the bomb going off.

"What the hell?" Thermite asks coughing a bit from the smoke. "What was he yapping about?"

"No idea... When we get back, meet me and Maria at the track field so we can talk about it... Cause there's definitely a lot going on here." Leo says quietly as Thermite nods.

Leo can't help but think this whole situation is screwed and quickly becoming more complicated by the day.