#14: Princess.

Chapter Fourteen: "Princess."
A/N: bolded name = pov

Taehyung

I close my laptop, finally done with a draft I was crafting for an assignment due that Thursday.

As I lean back on my chair, I notice a familiar face through the glass of the study hall I was in.

Jimin walks past the length of the study hall from outside with his friend, Mingyu. I can't help but notice the way his shirt was only buttoned halfway, his chest more exposed than covered.

Doesn't he ever get cold?

He doesn't see me. While I had a clear vision of him, the visibility was low from outside due to the one-way tinted glass walls.

Though he passes by quickly, my mind doesn't let him go that easy.

I think back to Friday.

I had safely kept the jacket he bought me in my closet. That hug however, was stuck in my head.

Was it too much? Did I give him false hope?

I was afraid he'd take it as a sign but deep down, I was more afraid of why I did it. If it was just out of gratitude, why was I overthinking it?

I shake my head.

It was just his advances from before messing with my head. I shouldn't give it too much weight.

"Why are you shaking your head?"

I look up to see who broke my chain of thoughts, Bambam appearing into my line of sight.

"What are you doing here?"

"I have a paper tomorrow," he answers while taking a seat opposite me. "Jungkook has a class right now so he told me to sit with you so I don't get distracted."

I nod. Comp science had a paper this week unlike most of the other faculties who started only next week. Hence Jungkook and Bambam were both going to be occupied the whole day today. Jungkook, Yugyeom and I took our studies seriously and tried our best to motivate Bambam to do the same.

That explained why he sent the guy to sit with me.

"Get on studying then, I'll study with you." I tell him and he nods, opening his book. The hour goes by silently studying before I had to head to lecture.

"If you're gone take a break, go back to studying soon. I'm sure you haven't been revising before so you need all the time today," I warn, making me feel like a naggy parent but hey, it worked for him so who cares as long as he gets the motivation?

"I know, don't worry. Jungkook is coming anyway."

That's a relief.

I meet Hyungsik and Minho on the way and we head to the lecture theatre together. When we do enter the place and head to the rows we usually sat in, I recognise Jimin almost immediately at his usual seat.

He's in his phone but looks up and sees me. He waves and I wave back before we sit in front of him and his friends.

Hyungsik nudges me. "Guess Friday went well then?"

I frown at his suggestive tone. "It was a normal hangout with a friend. Don't think anything weird."

"Whatever. What y'all do?"

"Shopping. He needed to buy a gift for his friend."

"That's it?"

I raise an eyebrow. "What else did you expect?"