Chapter 4

*Early the next morning at 6:30- In Claire's room. Her alarm blares*

Claire: *groans* Ugh......*sits up in her bed and grabs her phone. She turns off the alarm and. get out of bed stretching and yawning.*

*In Sabrina's room. Her alarm goes off*

Sabrina: *groans* Ugh...I don't wanna get up...

*Her alarm keeps going off*

Sabrina: *sighs and sits up, turning off her alarm too. She get out of bed and goes to the kitchen to find Claire making waffles in the toaster* Morning.

Claire: Hey. *the waffles pop out of the toaster and she slightly jumps*

Sabrina: Pfft! You do that every time! *opens the cabinet and grabs a cereal box*

Claire: *puts her waffles on a plate and starts tearing them up* Shut up. *puts syrup on them and goes to sit down at the table*

Sabrina: Hehe. *she makes herself a bowl of cereal and sits down*

*Timeskip- 8:00 at the Pizzaplex. Claire and Sabrina are both in the manager's office sitting down at a big wooden desk across from the manager. The office is quite small for a manager's office*

Manager: So, you two are here for the gift shop job and the night guard job, correct?

Claire: Yes, that's right.

Sabrina: *nods* Yep.

Manager: Well first, you will have to fill out these resumes. *pushes two pieces of paper towards Claire and Sabrina* Afterwards, we can start the interviews.

Claire/Sabrina: *take the papers*

Manager: *stands up* I'll be back in a few minutes. *leaves the room*

Claire/Sabrina: *start filling out their resumes*

*A few minutes later, the manager walks back in. Claire and Sabrina have finished making their resumes.*

Manager: *sits back down*

Claire: *Hands them her resume.* Here you go.

Sabrina: *hands them her resume as well* Here's mine.

Manager: *takes them* Thank you. *reads carefully through both resumes* Ok, let's get these interviews started. So Claire, have you had any other job that's similar to working a gift shop?

Claire: Oh, no I haven't. I've only worked at my colleges library. I have had some garage sales in the past though, so I do have some experience in selling items to customers.

Manager: What was your work ethic like back at the library?

Claire: I was always on time and I did everything my boss needed me to do such as keeping the tables and workspace clean, making sure the printer was full of paper, and helping other students out whenever they had a question.

Manager: Good, good. Now Sabrina, have you done anything similar to working as a night guard?

Sabrina: I can't say I have. I've only worked at a few factories.

Manager: And what was your work ethic like?

Sabrina: Well, pretty much like Claire's. I was always on time and did everything my boss wanted me to do.

Manager: Good, good. Even though you both are unexperienced in these fields, you both seem to have the qualities I am looking for in my employees. You're both hired!

Claire: *is surprised to get the job on the dot* Oh, um, thank you. When do we start?

Manager: You two will officially start tomorrow, but today, you will be given a tour of the place by one of my other employees. *looks at their Fazwatch and sends out a message. They show the girls the Fazwatch* This is a Fazwatch. Every employee has one. You both will be receiving one tomorrow along with your uniform when you arrive for your jobs. Claire, you will be starting at 8:00 AM and Sabrina, you will be starting at 12:00 AM.

Sabrina: Ok. So, what do we call you?

Manager: My name is Hannah Finley. You can call me Mx. Finley.

Vanessa: *walks into the office* You called for me, Mx. Finley?

Mx. Finley: Yes. Can you show our two new employees around the building, please?

Vanessa: Yes, I can.

Mx. Finley: You girls can follow Vanessa. She's our night guard, but I called her in today to give you both a tour of the building.

Claire/Sabrina: *stand up*

Claire: Thank you for taking the time to interview us.

Mx. Finley: You're welcome.

Claire/Sabrina/Vanessa: *leave the office*

Vanessa: *turns to the girls* So, which one of you applied for the gift shop and which one of you applied for the night shift?

Claire: I applied for the gift shop job.

Sabrina: And I applied for the night shift.

Vanessa: Great. Let's go.

*Vanessa gives them a tour of Rockstar Row as well as all the arcades and the atrium. Now at the gift shop by Kids Cove*

Vanessa: This is where you'll be working, Claire. You'll probably be seeing Glamrock Foxy and Glamrock Balloon Boy around here a lot. I have to warn you, Foxy's a bit of a flirt.

Claire: I'll keep that in mind.

*Vanessa shows them where the daycare is and. where everything else is. They are now back at the entrance*

Vanessa: So, that's the end of the tour. Mx. Finley will be meeting you both at the start of your shifts tomorrow when you arrive and go over everything you need to know about your job.

Sabrina: *is visibly tired now* Yeah....thanks....

Claire: *is also visibly tired*

Vanessa: *concerned* Are you guys ok?

Claire: Yeah....we're just tired from the tour.

Sabrina: My legs are so fucking sore.

Vanessa: Well, get used to it. You'll be walking all over this place every night.

Sabrina *groans*

Vanessa: See you tomorrow. *leaves*

Sabrina: Claire.

Claire: Yes?

Sabrina: I regret becoming a night guard.