I'm Back!

Hey guys! I'm back! I was very busy over the summer. I had practice almost every day for my colleges production of "The SpongeBob SquarePants Musical," I went to Pigeon Forge for a few days, then my college had the production of "The SpongeBob SquarePants Musical," I went to my Nana's house as well as my mom's cousin's house and the beach/Saint Augustine Florida and last week I was in Marching band camp.

In Pigeon Forge, I got to watch the Pirate Show as well as the Country Tonight show and both were amazing! I also went hiking and I went to the Ripley's Aquarium.

In Saint Augustine Florida, I got to stay on the beach for 3 hours and then it rained (bummer), but I got to eat a lot of fish (my favorite food). I also got to play some mini golf, which I'm actually not too bad at, and I got to go on the Ripley's Believe It Or Not Train Tour and I went through the Ripley's Believe It Or Not Odditorium which was really fun!

Band camp was really hot and tiring, but I did get to see some of my friends. I had to get up at 7:00 AM every morning to get to the practice field by 8:30. The band and color guard practiced from 8:30 AM to 11: 30 Am. Lunch was from 11:30 AM to 12: 45 AM and then the band had to meet in the band room to practice playing the marching music from 1:00 pm to about 2:30 pm, and sectionals were from 2:30 pm to 4:00 pm. The band and color guard would then go out to this gravel parking lot by the band building to practice the music/movements some more. That lasted until 4:45. Dinner was from 4:45 to 6:00. After dinner, The band and color guard had to meet back up at the practice field to practice putting the music to the marching. This lasted from 6:00 to 8:30. Afterwards, there would be some kind of activity each day that would last from 9:00 to 11:00. These were optional except for Friday's activity (all the marching veterans had to meet up at the band building and give the newbies their marching shirts).

I had a really great summer. I hope you guys had great summers as well, and if you're still in school, have a great school year!